May 2016 NE GTG IN CT?

Oh by the way everyone! I was just at the Mohegan the other day for a mortgage convention. Anyhow, all of the exit numbers have changed if anyone is going on 395. Mohegan used to be exit 79 and now it's 9! Some of the exits have old and new numbers. Figured it was worth mentioning.

It's looking like I am not going to be able to make it. If anyone's going to mopar Carlisle I will see you there. Have fun gentlemen

Who would be interested in professional photos of/during the GTG?
A buddie of mine is a professional photographer and said he is willing to shoot the event and do group and solo photos if enough people are up for it.
Cost is $100 per person with an 8 person minimum.
mjrphoto

Who would be interested in professional photos of/during the GTG?
A buddie of mine is a professional photographer and said he is willing to shoot the event and do group and solo photos if enough people are up for it.
Cost is $100 per person with an 8 person minimum.
mjrphoto

My Droid takes nice pictures and I only charge $1 per photo!

My Droid takes nice pictures and I only charge $1 per photo!

Nice photos but not pro photos. ;)

I know it's not cheap but nothing cheap is good and nothing good is cheap.

He actually used to be Erik Buells personal photog for the EBR race team.

Nice photos but not pro photos. ;)

I know it's not cheap but nothing cheap is good and nothing good is cheap.

He actually used to be Erik Buells personal photog for the EBR race team.

Okay $.50 per photo but that's my best offer!

ill give you $.75 for your troubles of taking the photos including your $.50 charge for each beat that

I did unhook the battery the other day and bring it home to trickle charge...it died over the winter. Makin progress!

Can we postpone this meet for a year or so? :rofl:

I did unhook the battery the other day and bring it home to trickle charge...it died over the winter. Makin progress!

Can we postpone this meet for a year or so? :rofl:

Sure!!

(just kidding guys, but we won't tell him that we just scheduled another one for next year) :D

Hoping I can make it to see all of you...........no truck, but.......

Graet, a month to go and my box and tailgate were just put on!

Now just to finish painting the hood, hood insert, rear bumber and some other misc. parts and put it all back together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back