May be doing the unthinkable.

sim333

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May be doing the unthinkable. I had some manger at a dealer ship stop me saying he wanted my truck. So i folled him to the dealer to talk. Come to find out he is willing to give me 22k.So i looked around to see what they have and now im debating on either a challenger srt, jeep srt, or this cobra that really nice. What should i do?

It beep ends on what you want to do. You want horse power it cost a lot to get horse power on these truck unlike the srt jeep u can do al lot I t was me I would get the srtjeep it is a bad ass ride and you can do a lot them my buddy has one making 800 rwhp so it is up to you go to you tube and look at what people are doing and go from there

The heads i have already go rid of. However everything else is still on including a new venom shifter and come to find out i have q1 shocks on the darn thing.

Im not to sure yet the cobra was sick but the 392 and jeep are nice as well. Thats why i came here lol

May be doing the unthinkable. I had some manger at a dealer ship stop me saying he wanted my truck. So i folled him to the dealer to talk. Come to find out he is willing to give me 22k.So i looked around to see what they have and now im debating on either a challenger srt, jeep srt, or this cobra that really nice. What should i do?

I think you should stop thinking!!! IMO, none of the cars you just mentioned would warrant trading the truck; which by the way is one of the nicest on the site!!!!

Keep the truck!! Never be another thing like it, much more of a headturner than any of the other vehicles. Why join the crowd when u already stand out in it? Just my 02!

If it's an older Cobra ('03/'04) I've had 2 of them and would say keep the truck, unless cheaper/ultimate speed is your goal. I have to say that I have gotten more compliments on my truck in the month I have had it than I did in my 2 cobras after having them for 1.5 years. Just my .02.... now if it's a new Cobra... hmmm... :D

Keep the truck!! Never be another thing like it, much more of a headturner than any of the other vehicles. Why join the crowd when u already stand out in it? Just my 02!

Simple is better, i agree 101%. well said:rock:

I ran a 11 GT500 Cobra at the track. He ran a 7.98 on drag radials, I ran a 7.55. Not a good day for the junky ass new bad boy Mustang.

a 7.98 isn't a bad run for a bone stock 11 GT500 on STOCK STREET tires...... average times with a good driver is around 7.8 flat....... bone stock on dr's should have been closer to your 7.5........ keep this in mind thats this is times for a bone stock 2011+ 500...... throw a few grand at it for pulleys, super chager porting/polishing, a tune, some suspension tuning and cut about a second plus off..... more power can be had without breaking the bank but most people making over 650rwhp run into serious traction issues on street tires.....at the track is different ;)

And IMHO the 500 is cooler looking......Loved my 10 and somewhat regret selling it......sometimes...... but i bet if alot of the people here got a good offer on their truck they'd take it

Last edited:
a 7.98 isn't a bad run for a bone stock 11 GT500 on STOCK STREET tires...... average times with a good driver is around 7.8 flat....... bone stock on dr's should have been closer to your 7.5........ keep this in mind thats this is times for a bone stock 2011+ 500...... throw a few grand at it for pulleys, super chager porting/polishing, a tune, some suspension tuning and cut about a second plus off..... more power can be had without breaking the bank but most people making over 650rwhp run into serious traction issues on street tires.....at the track is different ;)

And IMHO the 500 is cooler looking......Loved my 10 and somewhat regret selling it......sometimes...... but i bet is alot of the people here got a good offer on their truck they'd take it

you think 22k is a good price,,,, and if not, what is???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back