May be doing the unthinkable.

well dont think they have a buyer since they have 3 rc and 2 qc on already the floor.

well dont think they have a buyer since they have 3 rc and 2 qc on already the floor.

What color RC's????

maybe they know something we don't?????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

2 red, 1 black, both qc are black.There was a silver out back today when i went to look at the jeep, chally, and cobra

maybe they know something we don't?????

I wonder. You have me thinking now........

maybe they know something we don't?????

I wonder. You have me thinking now........

Same thing happened to me in south houston... Guy said their trying to by as many 10s as they can.. Dont know why.:dontknow: But i told him id sell it for what i paid for it in 04.. LOL

Same thing happened to me in south houston... Guy said their trying to by as many 10s as they can.. Dont know why.:dontknow: But i told him id sell it for what i paid for it in 04.. LOL

lol:rock::rock::rock::rock:

It just doesnt make since. Like you said i wonder if they know something we dont:dontknow:

Hmmm, I got 2 post cards in the mail in the last month from my local dealer saying specifically that they wanted to buy my 10; that they had buyers......hmmmm. Dodge is looking to horde all the 10's!

Is there anyone here that works at a dealer (dodge) that wants to share some info?

Is there anyone here that works at a dealer (dodge) that wants to share some info?

moparconnection is usually pretty sharp on wonderings like this

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back