I don't think I gave my address :}

indyCoder.com

Phil

Nice to see you on Phil! - Glad you are doing better :D :rock:

Hang in there

God Bless you friend

indyCoder said:
I think I eat one and came back alive :D

Glad to hear you getting better Phil!! I was a new member when you first got hurt, but, I've been following ur story since!!! I'm proud of you Brother and let me know if you need ANYTHING else!!!!:)

Dont feel ashamed, just PM me and I'll do what I can!!! Family is Family!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thank you all

I thank you all and will pay or all then I start working. Love you all :} :rock:

:star: :star: :star:

I have 16th ACCS from my truck. Thank you!

indyCoder said:
I thank you all and will pay or all then I start working. Love you all :} :rock:

:star: :star: :star:

At least from my perspective, a payback was not asked for, or wanted in that matter... I think others will agree with me..... the whole idea of it no matter what the amount of the gift was to help a bro out of of a situation where he needed us. :)

azpyroguy said:
At least from my perspective, a payback was not asked for, or wanted in that matter... I think others will agree with me..... the whole idea of it no matter what the amount of the gift was to help a bro out of of a situation where he needed us. :)

Agreed. Don't even worry about it Phil. Just get better!:rock:

I AGREE!!!!:) If I expected anything back in return, it's some good Karma for a change!!!:D:D:D:D

Yep, have to agree with the others on this. No pay back is expected or required.

I will have a check in the mail to you this weekend when I take the time off of work to pay my bills.

Take care and get better. That is all we ask.

I am glad you are posting - that is ALL I want to see :D :rock:

Good luck, Phil :dancing:

azpyroguy said:
AMEN!!! - We are here for you Phil :D

Phil called to say hi! :rock:

He is doing good and sounds GREAT! :D He has been going to therapy for his right arm and leg. He walks at least 4 blocks a day around his neighborhood. His therapist told him the left arm and leg are perfect and they are working hard on the right side. OUCH!! :( I asked if he drives and he said he can, but he hasn't yet (except in the driveway - hehehe).

He is so motivated it motivates me :rock: :rock: GO PHIL!!! :dancing: :star:

He now knows about the "arcade" here on the forum and he used to kick butt in asteroids, so I think has another therapy tool/toy. The VTCoA helps out again ! He said the arcade will beat the heck out of housework. Watch out suckas!! :p PHIL IS COMING TO GET YOU :D .

Anyway, wanted to share that with everyone. He sounds great and is doing great. Makes me feel good to know that :rock: :rock:

Begood said:
Thank you for the update D.

Bill.
The best part was how happy and excited Phil was when he learned he could play asteroids!! :rock: No kidding, it was great :D

I really hope you try Asteroids Phil!:rock:

I'm going back to Ohio today and see the Dr. Monday :}

Good luck! Eat an apple before you go :D

Phil,
I am so happy to see you posting. Since Scott got to come to Savannah, I have not been keeping up with my posting and reading. I will have a check out to you this week. I would like to add to the comment about paying back. Everything done on this site is out of love, you know that. When Smoke was in deperate need you all came across but I was especially touched by you. For the newbies, when I was keeping everyone up to date on the situation I mentioned my grandaughter was going to have her 7th birthday....the very next post was from you asking if you could buy her a present, that has touched me so much and will always remain as one of the reasons you are so loved and cared for by this forum....God bless you and I keep you and other members in need on my prayer list and in my heart....

Phil....thank you for being the person you are...:love:

Love
MOM:love:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back