May VTCOA TOTM Nominations!!!!!!

viperhauler said:
but i've never lost any of those things....

so you must be speaking from experience:D:D;)

Nah, I almost lost some transparent aluminum but it was just transparent. :confused: :dontknow: :eek: Found it by stubbing my foot on it.

kinda got weird there psycho mythic posted pics before the carl walski pics screw nominations are closed we have six runners this month ......looks like its gonna be black May........
TREKER
AMTRUCKER22
RAMFROMHELL
MMMTORQUE
CARLWALSKI
PSYCHOMYTHIC

congrats you are the six selected to go on and stay in the house for the final running of Americas Top SRT 10!!!!!!!!!!

They all are truly worthy of the nomination. The work done on Erics truck.....what, going on 4 years now!!! Carl......holy shit dude.....not only is your truck the coolest looking black truck ever but its a right hand driver too!!! Insane mods!!

All the others.......gorgeous, spectacular hot rods!!! All are winners in my opinion. Way too close to call. I somehow managed to win a carshow last week and mine doesnt compare to these insane rides!!

patrick

TREKER said:
For you and Ant... :rock: :p :D :marchmellow: :congrats: ;)

101_07052.jpg

Nice try Trek, but if you put a picture up I can't see it until three more weeks (damn overseas company network policy BS). In fact I can't see any pictures except Mythics. He must not be using Photobucket. I can't use Photobucket, Streetfire, Youtube and various other picture hosting sites from here.

Venom Power said:
Nice try Trek, but if you put a picture up I can't see it until three more weeks (damn overseas company network policy BS). In fact I can't see any pictures except Mythics. He must not be using Photobucket. I can't use Photobucket, Streetfire, Youtube and various other picture hosting sites from here.

I will describe her Anthony.................hot really hot, girl next door type....looks awesome in a pair of jeans.....the kind of girl your never leave hot!!! Does that help?:D

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I will describe her Anthony.................hot really hot, girl next door type....looks awesome in a pair of jeans.....the kind of girl your never leave hot!!! Does that help?:D

patrick

Is she the Debbie Gibson type? The type that if she were naked it would be like, "Yeah she doesn't have clothing on but who gives a sh#t?"

Oh wait... It's coming through.. slowly....... wait for it........ it's.... Yes... It's.... YESSS!!! IT'S!!!!!.................

:mad: VIPERGIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF????

Hey what do you know? :dontknow: She IS really hott.

viperhauler said:
isn't that the land next to down under....???:D

dom...your earlier post didn't make any sense at all...
Do they ever?:p

505'sFastestViper. said:
kinda got weird there psycho mythic posted pics before the carl walski pics screw nominations are closed we have six runners this month ......looks like its gonna be black May........
TREKER
AMTRUCKER22
RAMFROMHELL
MMMTORQUE
CARLWALSKI
PSYCHOMYTHIC

congrats you are the six selected to go on and stay in the house for the final running of Americas Top SRT 10!!!!!!!!!!

What are you saying........

I'm voting Yellow even if it's rig'd

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back