MBRP cat back exhaust for sale

Mighty1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MBRP dual exhaust kit, aluminized steel pipes, 2 polished stainless steel mufflers, dual stainless steel tips, extension pipes already welded on for a QC. Came off my 2005 SRT10 QC. All clamps included. $450 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCN0678.jpg
    DSCN0678.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 387
  • DSCN0679.jpg
    DSCN0679.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCN0680.jpg
    DSCN0680.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 265
what did they bolt up to????:dontknow:

I had them bolted to B&B stainless mid pipes. You could have an exhaust shop attach them to whatever you want though.

I had them bolted to B&B stainless mid pipes. You could have an exhaust shop attach them to whatever you want though.

good luck with da sale:rock::rock::rock:

MBRP dual exhaust kit, aluminized steel pipes, 2 polished stainless steel mufflers, dual stainless steel tips, extension pipes already welded on for a QC. Came off my 2005 SRT10 QC. All clamps included. $450 plus shipping.

Price drop ..... $390 plus shipping!!!

Let me see if I can find the youtube with the sound from previous owner.

Here we go:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL-xdAsCWV0[/ame]

Last edited:
Final price drop!!!!

I am dropping the price down to $300 plus shipping.:drool: What an awesome deal!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Awesome price, and I need it... but my cash flow is a bit restricted at the moment. It kinda makes me sad because I'd love to have some exhaust!

Might be 30 inches too long. Im sure a local exhaust shop could chop a section out so it can be clamped on your truck or welded in place.

How hard do you think it would be to install on a stock 04 rc?

Would not be hard. Just a matter of cutting off the part that was added to make it fit a QC and attach to the midpipes (can see this part in the pics). Any exhaust shop could do it. Could even do it at home with a sawzall and a couple of those wide exhaust clamps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back