MBRP cat back exhaust for sale

I may be interested. I have 2004 RC. How long was the exhuast on the truck? Whats the condition of the tips, etc?

Exhaust was put on March 2010 by previous owner and then truck was traded in to dealership. I bought truck in Aug 2010 with hurt engine so truck sat for about a year and half getting rebuilt. Tips and mufflers are stainless and in great shape. I can put up some more pics of the tips from different angles if you would like. All clamps are included as well.

Exhaust was put on March 2010 by previous owner and then truck was traded in to dealership. I bought truck in Aug 2010 with hurt engine so truck sat for about a year and half getting rebuilt. Tips and mufflers are stainless and in great shape. I can put up some more pics of the tips from different angles if you would like. All clamps are included as well.

Ya, lets see some pics. Im going to contact a local shop and see what they think about cutting it to fit, and how much the install would cost. It's a bolt up cat-back after cutting it down correct?

I will take some more pics when I get home tonight. Yes, other than attaching it to your mid pipes (it was bolted to mine with a gasket and flange like to a header) everything just clamps together and all the hangars are in place.

Here are the pics of the stainless steel tips. They are double wall.

Attachments

• DSCN0704.JPG
    DSCN0704.JPG
    987.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0705.JPG
    DSCN0705.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0706.JPG
    DSCN0706.JPG
    999 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0707.JPG
    DSCN0707.JPG
    998.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0708.JPG
    DSCN0708.JPG
    961.2 KB · Views: 75
Thanks bro. I talked to the shop near my house. They said approx $180 to mount and modify. So whats your price, and can you get a shipping quote to zip 20640. Maryland.

I've dropped the price down to $300 plus shipping. I will get a quote saturday for shipping.

Thanks bro. I talked to the shop near my house. They said approx $180 to mount and modify. So whats your price, and can you get a shipping quote to zip 20640. Maryland.

Quote for shipping to 20640 is close to $100. How about $375 shipped?

Quote for shipping to 20640 is close to $100. How about $375 shipped?

I think i'll have to pass right now. By the time I pay that, and the re work at the shop ill be in almost $600. I can get a brand new one for $700.

Thanks for all your help, and good luck selling. Its still a good deal for someone that has a QC!

New price on the exhaust.....$200 plus shipping. Can't get much better than that:rock::rock::rock:

Exhaust is sold :) Just in time too as I need to replace one of my walbro fuel pumps now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back