Me Singing 45 by Shinedown with a V10 End

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"45" cover by me (shinedown original) and I swapped up the end a lil for my V10 buddies, just felt right with the supercharged one sitting behind me while I jammed out :D hope you guys enjoy :rock:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvtbZ8ONr6I&feature=share&list=UUks3OnJmKAG8N5R1S5I3nHw]45 (Shinedown) cover by Cody Strickland - YouTube[/ame]

Good job man!!
I give you props also, just for putting up on the net for all to see..

Great cover, Cody. Props for posting it too.

I've struggled with finding the right distance between my mic (iPhone) and my amp/guitar. I get the impression you do too - Your voice is overpowering the small microphone, but your guitar could stand to be just a little closer. Have you ever considered running through an EQ program like Garage Band?

I've struggled with finding the right distance between my mic (iPhone) and my amp/guitar. I get the impression you do too - Your voice is overpowering the small microphone, but your guitar could stand to be just a little closer. Have you ever considered running through an EQ program like Garage Band?

Thanks man, I just recorded this on my phone camera, I'd love to get some time with some actual equipment, maybe one day. What kinda music do you get into?

Thanks man, I just recorded this on my phone camera, I'd love to get some time with some actual equipment, maybe one day. What kinda music do you get into?
I play both electric and accoustic. I play anything that seems interesting: from Stevie Wonder, to Eminem, to Alan Jackson. My heart lies in modern Hendrixesque stuff though (think Yellowledbetter, SRV Littlewing, J.Jonhson At Me Or With Me, Under The Bridge, etc). The two songs I am working on right now are DC Talk's What If I Stumble (acoustic) and Jack Johnson's Broken (electric). I can't play and sing together though. I've tried it countless times and I am just not smart enough. Lol

Last edited:
I play both electric and accoustic. I play anything that seems interesting: from Stevie Wonder, to Eminem, to Alan Jackson. My heart lies in modern Hendrixesque stuff though (think Yellowledbetter, SRV Littlewing, J.Jonhson At Me Or With Me, Under The Bridge, etc). The two songs I am working on right now are DC Talk's What If I Stumble (acoustic) and Jack Johnson's Broken (electric). I can't play and sing together though. I've tried it countless times and I am just not smart enough. Lol

Lol I gotcha, I'm not a very good guitarist, good with rhythm but don't play much lead, so that makes it easier...lots of practice

Keep rocking bro.

Just messin around brotha, I really shine around a bon fire :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q76H7tP7Ig]Step Brothers: Best friend's - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back