Member #8 Here

A failed attempt at becoming a legit club, lots of internet fights and multiple threads asking what oil and / or tires should be used.

A failed attempt at becoming a legit club, lots of internet fights and multiple threads asking what oil and / or tires should be used.

And a lot of gay hook ups that we more acceptingly call "meeting up with a member".

After a decade of being here while other Viper Truck websites failed, I'd say VTCOA has done remarkably well. Yeah there's drama that always follows any website, but keyboard commandos/trolls will always come then go. :burnout:
Overall you missed hundreds of new owners, badass trucks, few records broken, and a 7 second truck now exists. Come a long ways for a rare truck and forum in my opinion. :driver:

What have I missed?

Hey member #8 , I haven't seen you for a long while! I would have asked the same thing but I'm never here long enough to catch up anyway :dontknow: :dontknow:

Good seeing though, Member #6 :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:

Hahahaha, sounds like a soap opera

You can tune in once or twice a year and not miss a thing :dontknow:

Awesome!

After a decade of being here while other Viper Truck websites failed, I'd say VTCOA has done remarkably well. Yeah there's drama that always follows any website, but keyboard commandos/trolls will always come then go. :burnout:
Overall you missed hundreds of new owners, badass trucks, few records broken, and a 7 second truck now exists. Come a long ways for a rare truck and forum in my opinion. :driver:

Still got mine!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: She even smells new :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back