~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

DRamSrt10 said:
For you who have not meet me, here is some pictures of myself. Wifey and jake....you both are brother and sister?? I recently found out about that by saw a pic of jake and his girl in wifey's sig. :D

Okay, in the first picture you are counting 1. In the second you are counting 2. Can you count any higher?:dontknow: ;) :D :rock:

Nice pictures young man.:rock:

Silverback said:
Didn't recognize you without your finger in your nose Kyle.;) :p :D

The finger in the nose is my signature pic:D You like it:aetsch: :rofl:

Wifey, ahh I get it. That's cool. It would be awesome if both of you are really bother and sister. I have a two older sisters and they both hate trucks which is sux. Haha.

Patrick. Why do I look like a thug?? Lol I am more of a quiet guy in the crowds.

Silverback, can you count numbers in sign language? I thought all gorillas are smart enough to learn the sign language. Can you do that? ;) :p :D

5-24-07 006.jpg

100_0395.JPG
My daughter, Kinsley, and I. And that's me in in the gear and helmet with my back to the camera holding an IV bag.

DRamSrt10 said:
... Wifey and jake....you both are brother and sister?? I recently found out about that by saw a pic of jake and his girl in wifey's sig. :D

LOL!!!! :D

We are "Internet Siblings".... The Big Monkey is our Dad. :D :rock:

First pic is me....second pic is my little buddy Gavin and the third pic is my Spousal unit Daniyelle with my little buddy Gavin....We belong to the Chubby Family!:D:D:D

We sure do have a lot of ugly guys with very good looking women.:D

Great pics everyone.

Bill.

Black1 said:
LOL!!!! :D

We are "Internet Siblings".... The Big Monkey is our Dad. :D :rock:

And I'm damn proud of my "Internet Family" also.:star: :D :)

Well, there is Mikey, but every family has that black sheep.;) :p :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
First pic is me....second pic is my little buddy Gavin and the third pic is my Spousal unit Daniyelle with my little buddy Gavin....We belong to the Chubby Family!:D:D:D

I don't agree with that "chubby" crack...... Everyone looks quite normal to me...

A very, very nice looking family, Kris.....

D

The only picture of Me I could find.
And one to show I'm raisin my daughter right!:rock:

Last edited:
Deibs said:
Must be the truck that attract them. :)
I don't know, I have the truck but still no good looking woman will have a thing to do with me. Maybe that means they good taste.:p

Bill.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hubba Hubba LOLOOL I like how Gavin looks all sweet and innocent in that pic LOOLOL You bribbed his ass with chicken nuggets to sit still for that pic LOLOLOLOLOL :D

Silverback said:
And I'm damn proud of my "Internet Family" also.:star: :D :)

Well, there is Mikey, but every family has that black sheep.;) :p :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back