Member's Calendar..

I think I will start it today actually, I was going to use a new site but they rape on shipping so I am going to use my trusted site, might be a tad bit more expensive but I know they will come through so I wont have to wait for a test print.

Yea vca edition would of been nice maybe 2012 calender.................

I believe he asked plenty of times for good pics, and to keep sending them in, he can only work with what he has sent to him. Maybe he wasn't familiar with the signifigance of that model.

send me your email address in a pm, ill see if I ever received it.

Edit: Nevermind I checked my pms and you sent me a pm asking for my email, and i never received pictures from you after that. Sorry to disappoint you that there are no blue trucks in the calendar, old fact come true you just cant please everybody.

While I would have liked to have a bigger variety of colors in the calendar it just did not work out that way, I used what I had to make it the best I could.

Last edited:
I thought you did great for the time frame you had to work with, but I might be biased, I got August.lol

Mine didn't make the "Cut" but I the Finished Product :) :) I plan to order at least 2 of them... :) :) :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back