Member's Calendar..

Dont worry guys, i am taking into consideration join dates and post counts.

One thing ive noticed is there are quite a few people that joined several years ago but only have 1 or 2 posts, sup with that?

Thats good, just want to make sure it was ok by them. You never know if someone doesn't want their trucks associated with a vtcoa calendar. Its has happened before. :D

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: The place is great.:rock:

Also, it will be better if your still actually own the truck. If you want to try to get on the extra page that AWE was talking about, then you an post up your older ride. We just want to fill the months up with current SRT 10 Owners/VTCoA members.

Also, it will be better if your still actually own the truck. If you want to try to get on the extra page that AWE was talking about, then you an post up your older ride.
We just want to fill the months up with current SRT 10 Owners/VTCoA members

:aetsch:..You think there's twelve of us left, Shaggy?...:itsme:

Also, it will be better if your still actually own the truck. If you want to try to get on the extra page that AWE was talking about, then you an post up your older ride. We just want to fill the months up with current SRT 10 Owners/VTCoA members.

Cool, thats the best way to do it.

So Tony, please don't post up a picture of Loosey please. :D

why u hating.we sell our trucks due to f up economy or whatever and now you don't want our pics.:(:(:( I think I will go jump off a bridge now:aetsch:

I have sent out some pms asking for pics so guys check your pms. If you didnt get one dont worry, these are not final I am just starting to look for good month candidates. Thanks guys!

Florida

Yes guys Florida is great and i was near Wesley chappel Tampa and i was in Gainsville
Now i am in Orlando and tomorow i leave to Miami to stay à few days.
So anybody home???

i got an email about u wanting pictures of the Twin Turbo viper truck. who do i email them too?

i notice there werent many silver trucks so i tought i should put a few more:D

Picture510.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

texas050.jpg

Here are Shots of Our Truck #20/50

Attachments

• DSC00642.jpg
    DSC00642.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00644.jpg
    DSC00644.jpg
    960 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00646.jpg
    DSC00646.jpg
    788.3 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00645.jpg
    DSC00645.jpg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC00650.jpg
    DSC00650.jpg
    933.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00660.jpg
    DSC00660.jpg
    767.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00648.jpg
    DSC00648.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00649.jpg
    DSC00649.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00652.jpg
    DSC00652.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00656.jpg
    DSC00656.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 20
WOW, this thread is really answering some questions I had......

The Registry is getting a tag along bonus

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back