members fee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fast fred said:
is there a members fee yet???if so how munch and who do i pay??? thanks:)
Hi fred...I have asked that question and would be willing to help out also...but the answer is nothing right now.....maybe we can twist a few arms in Houston next month...:):)

also under my name it say you got a hemi??? whats that all about???i did not put that there........

Fred, just post up some more and it gos away....not sure how many...I have 20 and it is gone.....they just set that up to Fuc* with us.

Walt

fast fred said:
also under my name it say you got a hemi??? whats that all about???i did not put that there........
OK thanks - here's my reply - 18 to go...:)

K-80-123 said:
Fred, just post up some more and it gos away....not sure how many...I have 20 and it is gone.....they just set that up to Fuc* with us.

Walt

:eek: ;) ;) :D How many post till you get another msg??!!

it was 100 on the Efool forum....so I am going to guess it's 50 here...:)

fast fred said:
only have 13 more to go...........

Fred,
All you have to remember is worthwhile and meaningful, not empty and volumonous. That is a shampoo for blonds. And we don't need any blond moments here.;) FJ

FSTJACK said:
Fred,
All you have to remember is worthwhile and meaningful, not empty and volumonous. That is a shampoo for blonds. And we don't need any blond moments here.;) FJ

Damn I guess you guys are going to be busy banning folks:rolleyes:

FSTJACK said:
Fred,
just having some fun:) how you know i have blond hair???:eek: i'll go back to where i was .....sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back