members fee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fast fred said:
just having some fun:) how you know i have blond hair???:eek: i'll go back to where i was .....sorry

Fred just wait and see how this goes....we don't need another efool:) :p

K-80-123 said:
Damn I guess you guys are going to be busy banning folks:rolleyes:

LOL, nope! That's the beauty of this, with jack being old, me being easy-going, and Roktman being...wait a min...what the hell does Roktman do?? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
LOL, nope! That's the beauty of this, with jack being old, me being easy-going, and Roktman being...wait a min...what the hell does Roktman do?? :rolleyes: :eek: :D

-Red

Well, he was a cop, so I'm assuming that he hangs out at the donut shop.:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D :)

FSTJACK said:
Fred,
All you have to remember is worthwhile and meaningful, not empty and volumonous. That is a shampoo for blonds. And we don't need any blond moments here.;) FJ
Hey Jack....don't know you but what is up:confused: .....Fred was just having some fun....as a new member.....don't really understand this post if your trying to increase membership....there is a better way.....welcome everyone and know they are all different....some of us are not experts in all this horsepower.....Fred is a good guy and was a little up-set with your reply....and so was I.....but I am a big boy and will get over it....what you guys have done with this site is really great.....thank you..:)

Walt

K-80-123 said:
Hey Jack....don't know you but what is up:confused: .....Fred was just having some fun....as a new member.....don't really understand this post if your trying to increase membership....there is a better way.....welcome everyone and know they are all different....some of us are not experts in all this horsepower.....Fred is a good guy and was a little up-set with your reply....and so was I.....but I am a big boy and will get over it....what you guys have done with this site is really great.....thank you..:)

Walt

I took it mostly as a joke on Jacks part. He had a ;) at the end of his post.

RedSrt007 said:

-Red
I just get paid for looking good silly wabbit.:p

Fred and Walt,

I am very sorry that you were both offended by something that was light hearted and not ment to offend anyone.
I did put a wink at the very end of my post and thought that would get the point across that I was joking with Fred.

My apologies to anyone that misconstrued my obviously poor attempt at humour. Jack

FSTJACK said:
Fred and Walt,

I am very sorry that you were both offended by something that was light hearted and not ment to offend anyone.
I did put a wink at the very end of my post and thought that would get the point across that I was joking with Fred.

My apologies to anyone that misconstrued my obviously poor attempt at humour. Jack

Hell I was not offended at all just sticking up for another brother....Just need to get to know you better.....lots of very good folks say your #1.....well that is good enough for me.....I trust these peeps with my back for sure so....Jack thanks....can't wait to meet you in Houston.....and Thanks again for everything you guys have done with this site.....It is really well done.....Thank You:) :)

Walt

Last edited:
my apologies also (thank you jack) i have had a bad day :( and have been very short temp.-- its all cool lets get on with it:)

RedSrt007 said:
:eek: ;) ;) :D How many post till you get another msg??!!
Dont know, but here my offering to loose the hemi thing.:D

RedSrt007 said:
Ill give you a hint....when you hit 2 digit numbers, it changes ;) :eek: :D
Thanks....So...Whats your favorite color Red?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets try to ho in those threads designed for ho-ing

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!