Merry Christmas

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to wish everyone and their family and friends a very Merry and prosperous Christmas.

I hope santa is good to you all, but most of all that you are happy.

God bless and keep you all.

OCBob said:
Merry Christmas Mr. Jack. Think we need to get together soon.

Yea we do and kick back and swap lies and such that old guys do(speaking for myself only):rock::rock::rock:

I'm feeling like Tiny Tim over here. Merry Christmas and God bless us.. Every-one..

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jack. I wouldn't mind calling you one day to hear some of those lies.:D

Venom Power said:
I'm feeling like Tiny Tim over here. Merry Christmas and God bless us.. Every-one..

Merry Christmas to you and yours Jack. I wouldn't mind calling you one day to hear some of those lies.:D
merry christmas brisket boy:D

Merry Christmas to you also Jack! Thank you for all that you and Patrick do!!;)

Merry Christmas Jack..Miss talking to you buddy..

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Santa was good to me I got a nice shirt and a sweater and a Hersheys big Kiss, a big jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans.
I was hoping for car parts but my wife refuses to buy them as she says I have too many already. ( She's probably right )

I am just about to put a 20lb turkey in the smoker, we will eat at 5:30 this evening.

I have a cold and my oldest daughter went to the Dr yesterday and she has pneumonia. So she is quarantined.

I am so blessed to have so many friends here and locally that I wish I had time to contact you all personally. You all have given me so much from the old timers to our newest member. This is so much more than just a forum for me.
But from the bottom of my heart I want to wish you all the blessings possible on this day of our Lords birth and all the best to you all in the coming year.

All the very best to you and yours this Christmas, Jack....

Hope everyone gets well soon..........

God bless...

tadp

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back