Met a few guys @ SDR in Reynolds, GA yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjc1241 said:
I will stay posted for the track day that someone was talking about setting up at SDR in the future. I will be there for sure! I will keep an eye out for Panama too. Stinker, SRT10 truck and SRT8 Chally? I want to be like you when I grow up...LOL. I think the video that Griff has is when I raced the C6 Vette; we'll see. BTW, there was a Lightning truck with a sticker that read something like "Here Hemi, Hemi, Hemi" or some crap. Beating the S'Charged Mustang was fun even though I have one but I REALLY wanted to show the Lightning what a HEMI could do. Some folks just need to be taught a lesson....Hopefully before the next time that I see you guys I will have a few tweaks that I am waiting to come to market and maybe a few slight changes.
welcome. your magnum sounded awesome. i know me and griffs were suprised when you did your burnout.

My exhaust system is a hybrid that I put together. I started with a full 3" JBA catback system, then welded in some Borla XR1 race mufflers in place of the JBA mufflers. The Kooks longtubes and h/f cats add a little bass to it also.

Just trying to keep up the SRT rep fellas. Prepping myself to hopefully own the big dog on the totem poll; the Viper coupe....

Way to kick Mustang ass, proud of you Reese:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

If he has two vids of my runs on that day then I think that Griffs might have the one with the C6 Vette. You'll like that one too....He has a faster time but I got the green light for the win and that's what counts.....

Glad to see you post, Reese! I was one of the ones you were speaking to after that Camaro hit the wall.

That Magnum is sweet dude!!!! Not bad for a station wagon!!! :p :D

I remember when you were doing your burnout I looked over at my friend and said "thats how real men do it." Everybody around me looked at me like I was nuts or something.:D :D

GADodgetech said:
I remember when you were doing your burnout I looked over at my friend and said "thats how real men do it." Everybody around me looked at me like I was nuts or something.:D :D
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Stinker said:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Stinker your car did a badass burnout as well!!!:congrats: :congrats: I was really suprised at the number of SRT's there, a couple of GC's, 2 chargers, A magnum, a crossfire,3 vipers, buncha damn viper trucks,and a challenger.

Worst thing about the burnouts is the damn tire rubber that is in the wheels wells now. I have to go tomorrow and get some Goo Gone to get that crap outta there now because the Bug and Tar remover didn't do much. Stinker how are you getting the stuff out of your wheel wells?

Stinker, I am going to try and make it to Panama. It depends on what is going on at the office at that time. I think that we will be in for a pretty rough stretch for the first quarter or so and I may have to play it close to the vest.

Roz SRT good talking to you there for a bit bro. We had some good laughs there for a minute. At the end of the day that is what it is all about.

Funny story for you guys is that I was just talking to a buddy of mine who owns an 03 Cobra and he didn't believe that I beat the SC Saleen until his wife told him. When I asked him how much he thinks my car weighed that day, he said 3900 pounds. LOL!!!
I told him that he must be outta his mind and that my car weighed in that day at 4480 lbs and he doesn't believe me saying that there was no way that my car weighs that much. I guess he would s$%t if I told him how you guys were running and how much your trucks weighed.....

Last edited:
mjc1241 said:
Worst thing about the burnouts is the damn tire rubber that is in the wheels wells now. I have to go tomorrow and get some Goo Gone to get that crap outta there now because the Bug and Tar remover didn't do much.

Stinker, I am going to try and make it to Panama. It depends on what is going on at the office at that time. I think that we will be in for a pretty rough stretch for the first quarter or so and I may have to play it close to the vest.
WD-40 works wonders if you put it on before the burnout.:rock: :rock:

mjc1241 said:
Worst thing about the burnouts is the damn tire rubber that is in the wheels wells now. I have to go tomorrow and get some Goo Gone to get that crap outta there now because the Bug and Tar remover didn't do much.

office smoffice:D eat some franks and beans ..........then go into the office, they will let you leave!LOLOLOL:D

Dodge didn't put their cars on a diet much did they. Mine tipped the scale @ 5400lbs with me in it and 1/4 tank of gas. . .

I hope you make it to Panama dude. It's a BLAST. You're right though man, as fun as the track is, it's all about the fellowship!!! :rock: :rock:

I definitely got the impression from our brief talk on Saturday that Panama is worth it. Stinker I wish it was as easy as having the bubble guts.....

LOLOL bubble guts, I like that:D

No worries bro, I got to talk with Eddie tommorrow, then the track and we should have the date nailed in a few days:D

it should be some time in may so that will give every one plenty of time, plus I want a one on one with the Wagon of fear:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back