Metal Mulisha wheels

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone find me some info on what all wheels they have? they only have one out? I've been lookin with no luck on info!
Here is what I have found so far....

deegan-metal-mulisha-wheels1.jpg

These are not for the 10,just so ya know.

I found them Pro-Comp makes them
About Us motorsports press Careers Contact Share

wheels.jpg
Xtreme Alloy Series 7113 - Flat Black with Machining

Part Number: 7113-2982

• 20 x 9, 8 on 6.5Bolt Pattern
  • Backspace=5
  • Max Load =3420 Lbs
  • Finish=Flat Black w/ Machining
  • Hub Centric = NO
  • Offset = 0mm

Pro Comp Alloys are designed using State-Of-The-Art Low-Pressure-Casting Technology providing unsurpassed wheel strength, style and value. Pro Comp Alloy Wheels combine head turning style, light weight, durable finish in black, black powder coat chrome and polished. Pro Comp Alloys also incorporate a high offset brake clearance for todays performance trucks and sport utility vehicles.

images.ashx

What do you think these will look like on a 2011 single wheel 3500 cummins mega cab thats white in colour?

Last edited:
Hey Joe . Rock stars would look good on a new one tone .
Check them out . And they sale them in town . 20" are about 260

Im not super keen on the rockstars and there is so many guys have them on their trucks,I havent seen anyone with these ones!

I did c truck in chevy dealer on a west end 3/4 ton ... That was just after Christmas . And I know u will ask what am I doing in chevy dealer lol .

The Mulisha guys are f*ckin NUTS! :rock:

It looks like they are only making the one style wheel right now.... It's not really my style, but it's still a pretty good lookin wheel.

Not my style at all, but it's not my truck we're talking about. If you like them, go for it :rock:

I just put a set very similar to those on my other black dodge with 33inch maxis mud tires. Although that truck is black too, I was very pleased with the look.

Those are a pretty cool wheel, but only if its lifted with at least 35's.

There is a super nice new 3500 at Pioneer in Wetaskawin for sale Joe. It is a crew cab, white, lifted on 35's. It's super nice. Sticker price is 71K and not sure that includes the upgrades that they did to it. I was thinking about trading the Jeep against it, but probably wont.

Hey ... It it yellow lol . When are you going to have a time to help me with intake manifold . Me and Todd need help with it.
And back to wheels now

Hey ... It it yellow lol . When are you going to have a time to help me with intake manifold . Me and Todd need help with it.
And back to wheels now

Right now isnt really a good time, everyone in the house is sick and the wife is the worst right now. So she kinda likes having me home for 6:30 to 7 every night right now and I can barely do that as it is. I will let ya know when all is better and will get ya sorted out.

Or if you want I can lend you the tools and you can do it?

Ok that sounds good . I'll be in town on the 8th march for a week . I can maybe drive down and pick then up I is ok for you .

Ok I'll be there on a 10th to pick it up ... Lol 2 weeks work for ya . I'll pm you befor I get in town ... Ty buddy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back