methanol??

It is very available. I go though a 55 gal. drum about every two weeks (run it 100% in our sprint car). About $4/gal right now. You can buy it in gallon containers shipped but you are better off going with a local petroleum dealer.

I find it every where...anything that says Windshield Washer fluid...and is rated for -20 degrees or lower is a source...1 pay $1.99 a gallon at Walmart, Autozone, KMart...and even at the Jewel Food Store!

<Shrug> thanks! I guess I'll just roll over to autozone... pick some up mix it with 50/50 distilled water and put her in....

I figured windshielnd washer fluid had amonia or somethin in it ... didn't think that'd be the best thing...

thanks guys :D

tidnab said:
<Shrug> thanks! I guess I'll just roll over to autozone... pick some up mix it with 50/50 distilled water and put her in....

I figured windshielnd washer fluid had amonia or somethin in it ... didn't think that'd be the best thing...

thanks guys :D

If you buy the Windshield washer fluid that is -20 degrees safe...no mixing necessary. Just use it the way you would for your windshield washing fluid...but now it has two purposes! No rocket science here...some think this is chemistry...it is just another way to use low temperature tolerant windshield washer fluid!

We load 50/50 into the bottle. Snow sells methanol.... 5/gal. $40.00, and they will ship!

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back