Mickey (1QKSRT) is in the Hospital

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that Mickey has suffered a mild heart attack and will be going through an invasive procedure tomorrow. I figured we would send out lots of prayers VTCOA style.

Prayers are for sure coming....is he having a cardiac cath? I pry that he has a speedy recovery and that he is in good hands.

Prayers from SoCal :rock: :rock: Get better Soon!!!

It is my understanding that he is scheduled for the cardiac cath tomorrow.

Heavenly Father, watch over this man and help him to a speedy recovery, I ask this through your Son Yeshua of Nazereth. Amen.

Prayers on the way, get well buddy

VJ

DevilDawg3097 said:
Heavenly Father, watch over this man and help him to a speedy recovery, I ask this through your Son Yeshua of Nazereth. Amen.

Yeshua Hamashiach, Ohmain.

Get well soon, Mickey......

D

Get better!! hopes, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

blackviper said:
It is my understanding that he is scheduled for the cardiac cath tomorrow.

Thank you for the info George...:rock:

Mickey and Eva, your in thought's and prayers.

Got word of this from Harley Jack tonight.

Get well and best wishes Mickey... all the Moroso "L" guys are thinking of ya!
Good luck with the installation of the new mod, you'll be banging gears better than ever soon!
Stay strong Eva and don't hesitate to call on us if there is anything we can do for either of you.

My normal reaction to news like this is to sincerely say, "NOOOO NOT MIKEY..!"

But then it's like I am wishing for someone else to endure this unfortunate condition. This is something I wish none of you (nor anyone else for that matter) would experience. I have no words other than I do hope he comes out of this and recovers quickly.

Mikey we're all rooting for you buddy. My prayers are with you this evening. Please get well soon.

Mickey WTF it just seems like yesterday that we talked. I hope and pray that everything will be OK. I am really saddened by this.........................

GET WELL SOON BRO.

Prayers sent immediately and I hope to talk to you soon.

Brad

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back