Might be selling everything......

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to sell the truck and heads/cam package seperate, a couple thousand dollars difference. And it wasn't like you would have been sitting on the heads/cam for a long time, there was plenty of interest.

Hope you enjoy it Andy, :( That is a sweet package and now you can change your signature.

I agree my friend but my life has been so ridiculously busy that this is a better route for me right now. I work with $ and #'s everyday, I realize there is a lot of potential $ here, but it is what it is.

Come on man you must have some idea on what your going to purchase to play with.

I do, but not knowing exactly where finances are going to be is holding me back from pulling the trigger. I just bought a new house a few months ago, there are some things that I want to do with the house first. If it doesn't get to extensive then I have my eyes set on an 06 coupe that is flawless, but 1. I am not sure if it will still be there when I'm ready, and 2. We need to agree on a price.

I do, but not knowing exactly where finances are going to be is holding me back from pulling the trigger. I just bought a new house a few months ago, there are some things that I want to do with the house first. If it doesn't get to extensive then I have my eyes set on an 06 coupe that is flawless, but 1. I am not sure if it will still be there when I'm ready, and 2. We need to agree on a price.

Sweet hope it works out. Looking forward to pics

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to sell the truck and heads/cam package seperate, a couple thousand dollars difference. And it wasn't like you would have been sitting on the heads/cam for a long time, there was plenty of interest.

Hope you enjoy it Andy, :( That is a sweet package and now you can change your signature.

Just because I bought it doesn't mean some of the stuff won't still be for sale...

SOLD! Have to admit when it was pulling out of my driveway it felt like I lost a family member... Thanks to everyone that PM'd me and had interest in it, but just so everyone that was waiting for answers knows, it was sold as a package deal. So if anyone has interest in anything I had, contact VPRPWRD.

I also want to say thank you to all the guys on this forum. This forum alone made owning one of these trucks much more enjoyable. Everybody on this forum has always been extremely helpful and informative.... except for the one shitbag, but hey every club needs at least one shitbag! Thanks all

a9yby7as.jpg

Made it home safely

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back