Might be selling everything......

Thought the same thing, things change, no guarantees. .........

Ok guys all PM's have been returned and I am keeping track of the order to make sure it is fair. I hate to say this because I know I listed the "build" first but I didn't realize I was going to have as much interest in "everything including the truck" from people. So as of now I'm going to hold off on selling the motor package first. Sorry for the inconvenience, just trying to make the most sense out of this as I would much rather sell everything in a bundle. Thanks, Jeremy

I was wondering who ported your heads and intake.

Well the Heads were done by a guy named Lou, he owns a small shop "E Z BREATHE'N Cylinder heads by Lou" He has been doing engine builds and port work for almost 30 years. He is out of MA. He was even in direct contact with Justin (JMB) in coordination for the cam package as well. As for the intake manifold... this is a long story that I really don't want to get into but a vendor on this forum started it, took 7 months to get it back to me after I paid in full upfront, sent it to me half assed and what I consider "HACKED", and promised me a check for compensation that I still have not received after months and now he wont return my messages. So then that also wound up in the hands of Lou, who did a phenomenal job with it! CHEERS!

Well the Heads were done by a guy named Lou, he owns a small shop "E Z BREATHE'N Cylinder heads by Lou" He has been doing engine builds and port work for almost 30 years. He is out of MA. He was even in direct contact with Justin (JMB) in coordination for the cam package as well. As for the intake manifold... this is a long story that I really don't want to get into but a vendor on this forum started it, took 7 months to get it back to me after I paid in full upfront, sent it to me half assed and what I consider "HACKED", and promised me a check for compensation that I still have not received after months and now he wont return my messages. So then that also wound up in the hands of Lou, who did a phenomenal job with it! CHEERS!

Pure class, Jeremy.

Anyone thinking about buying this truck better jump on it. You couldn't find a better more honest person to deal with.

Pure class, Jeremy.

Anyone thinking about buying this truck better jump on it. You couldn't find a better more honest person to deal with.

working on it

Also, to be clear... 1.) Truck is completely together and runs like a beast, and all "build" components were extra parts that I bought. 2.) The $26,500 includes all extra parts but NOT build components! I am not that crazy as if you were to add things up, Truck- KBB over $26K, Build- $6,500, all misc parts- easily $2,500 = $35,000 Sorry for any confusion!

Sale pending

WOW didn't take long for someone who wasn't sure about selling.....LOL Good luck with whatever you do bro, I'm still happy with my decision and I'm sure you will be with yours too.......:rock::D

WOW didn't take long for someone who wasn't sure about selling.....LOL Good luck with whatever you do bro, I'm still happy with my decision and I'm sure you will be with yours too.......:rock::D

That's because the only thing better than one SRT-10 is 2. :D

I don't understand why you wouldn't want to sell the truck and heads/cam package seperate, a couple thousand dollars difference. And it wasn't like you would have been sitting on the heads/cam for a long time, there was plenty of interest.

Hope you enjoy it Andy, :( That is a sweet package and now you can change your signature.

Thanks Chris! I am actually still undecided on what I am doing after the fact. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back