Might be trading the truck

well wont be the r/t...ran a carfax, its been in an accident...wouldnt know from driving it, but when i was looking at the manual and it said the battery was in the back by the spare tire, i had to look and see if it was true...its true, battery in the back...also in the back compartment was a ton of broken glass...which i why i ran the report to begin with....still lookin.....

i got a srt8 charger ill put on ya cheap, its your favorite color:D

well, looks like i might still be in an srt- just 4 cylinders short...gonna look at squeezin my big ass in a crossfire srt-6...supposedly 19mpg and still 330 hp...we'll see

MUTT said:
well, looks like i might still be in an srt- just 4 cylinders short...gonna look at squeezin my big ass in a crossfire srt-6...supposedly 19mpg and still 330 hp...we'll see
that is a gay car...........buy it

MUTT said:

I love the look of them, just too damn small... Begood might fit in one though... :p

MUTT said:

Dont do it mutt.Drove one at the srt exp.and kept hitting my head on the ragtop!! And I have to agree with chub, GAY!!!! Wont match with all them tat's either:D :D :D

MUTT said:

OH MY FRIGG’N GOD!!! A crossfire??? What are next a bikini wax and a boob job? I guess you’ll be installing a pink wine cooler dispenser to match your panties..? :D :D :D :D :D

Mutt’s new look after driving a 6 cylinder for a week…

cole.jpg

Good luck Mutt.
Sorry to see you sell, esp. if you do go full blown ghey over it!!!:D :rock:

hey Mutt, if ya interested in trading , i can hook ya up with my dealer too, to give you some options of maybe trade in and such

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back