Milan Dragway Photos

Turtle

Reaction score
For anyone interested at checking out a couple of photos from Milan Dragway. Few awesome looking cars at Friday night's Aeroquip Heads Up event :rock:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

TPG_8382copy.jpg

TPG_8390copy.jpg

TPG_8621copy.jpg

TPG_8585copy.jpg

TPG_8589copy.jpg

TPG_8596copy.jpg

TPG_8648copy.jpg

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

viperhauler said:
what's up, turtle...

glad to see you...nice pics!

thanx! ;)

I linger around every now and again - just been so busy with work and other things.

Just thought I would share some cool pics of what I did this last Friday! Wished there were more Mopars going down the track that day, but at least there were a few. Only one crash that day too (driver was okay - not even a scratch).

wow! awesome cars:burnout:

Hey there gorgeous !!Peg used to race up there back in her days !!!Drove her boyfriends car for him !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

MikeNice said:
Thanks for posting the pic's Turtle:rock:

I miss Milan:( at least now I have Commerce:elefant:

it was cool to see - I haven't been to many dragways - but I'm going to visit more throughout the summer. Hoping to make it Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, WI on July 25th. They are having a Mopar Festival - should have some pretty awesome pics for that! :)

RT 66 on june 25-26 is pinks all out:rock: :rock: I think a few of us may be out there. If you havent been to 66 yet. It is an awsome track. Also June 3-6 NHRA nationals will be there. Ashley Force is the shiznit now, spanked daddy's ass again last week:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back