Mini Tub

I have mine in progress. I cut a couple inches in from the bed side and then took the stock tub to a local metal shop to get a 6 inch filler made.

nice, do you have pictures of the leaf springs and what you did there too ?

Seethrough do you have a thread going for this? If not please start one and keep us updated

Here is my tub

7ype9yzu.jpg

uqajugys.jpg

nice, do you have pictures of the leaf springs and what you did there too ?

I originally planned on moving the leaf springs inboard 3-4 inches but after talking to the chassis guy he convinced me to go to a ladder bar setup for a little more $$$. This was all done last summer and I had the truck running for a year with half completed tubs, stock wheels and stock axle. Last month the truck went back to the chassis shop to get the axle narrowed and the frame notched for the new wheels/tires. I should have it back on Monday and will take some pictures of the suspension. 10-12 more weeks and I should have the wheels completed.

Seethrough do you have a thread going for this? If not please start one and keep us updated

I don't have a build thread but have seen several others making them. I have tons of pictures of all the mods - I will have to sit down sometime and put them all together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back