Minor Hiccup with #1900, probably SCT Related

Stinker said:
sorry anthony:eek: been a real rough couple days:D

lets put it this way .........9 crack whores, one pimp, two drug dealers, and three guys tring to break into my trailor............result ....montgomery alabama ta is no place to stay:mad:

but probably a battery issue, after 3 years they will loose some of the adaptability to recharge to a certain point , the cells get a touch weak.

run it by an auto zone, have them load test it, see how it does, but probably a battery will do ya.

but on the SCT, I warn everyone to be careful loading and unloading tunes frequently , done heard of a couple stories of files gettting corupted during the down load for some reason, so i would keep the swapping to a minimum

Thanks Stink. The 9 crack whore situation sounded more like the beginning of a good joke to me than a story (i.e. a priest, a cowboy and a chicken enter a bar). I was waiting for your punch line before I realized it was a true incident. I hope all is well in 'Bama.

As for the battery I will replace it as soon as I figure out if the Optima 34/78 is the ideal one to get. I found some 34/78 models that are red and top mount. One of these would be perfect if this number is correct. If not then Sears DieHard here we come.

stay far away from optima battery's they are junk and do not last long at all. some may disagree with me on this but i can speak from experience and know all to well about the optimas.....

Blaine@PSI said:
stay far away from optima battery's they are junk and do not last long at all. some may disagree with me on this but i can speak from experience and know all to well about the optimas.....

Blaine has spoken... That's all I needed to see. I'll be headed to Sears for a DieHard RangeHandler today.

From what I read the optima does not have a good rep over on the VCA site. Some have had a good experience but the majority have not.

I have heard good and bad, can only relate with my personal experience, mine has been inthe area of the spare under the truck for two, years and no probs:rock:

A new Sears Die Hard was installed today. I drove her around quite a bit today and no problems emerged at all..

Well, I am gonna put a new Batt in my baby this weekend!!

Gotta wait for Fay to piss on us a bit then I will go get her set up!!:rock:

Marc T said:
Well, I am gonna put a new Batt in my baby this weekend!!

Gotta wait for Fay to piss on us a bit then I will go get her set up!!:rock:

The friggen bastage rain falling here is keeping me from running around a lot more with her.. I just received her cf hood on Monday so I'm anxious to get that painted and installed.. I hope the rain isn't going to throw a monkey wrench in my plans..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back