Miss my truck found a nice NR QC though hmmm

I think im gonna take a little time . Its just gonna suck putting headers back on lol

I found a NR QC with 18k for 27k i think thats a good deal its on auto trader . Ive been thinking about it hmm:D What do you guys think ? Good deal ?

I actually looked at that truck a couple months ago. Was going to actually buy it and have two until being single with two kids was offered as an alternative by my wife :D. Anyway, thought it was sold by now. Kid was supposed to be selling it when I talked to him last. Guess he never did. If it is the one in Mt. Laurel the truck came from Arizona and was then shipped back here. The only thing I saw wrong with it is that it has been repainted and not very well. It is missing the decals and there is overspray everywhere. Mechanically it is fine but the clear coat is peeling like scotch tape wherever there is a seam. I could not see any signs of it being in an accident. Maybe it got caught in a sandstorm or something, I have no idea. Just could not figure out why it was repainted.

I actually looked at that truck a couple months ago. Was going to actually buy it and have two until being single with two kids was offered as an alternative by my wife :D. Anyway, thought it was sold by now. Kid was supposed to be selling it when I talked to him last. Guess he never did. If it is the one in Mt. Laurel the truck came from Arizona and was then shipped back here. The only thing I saw wrong with it is that it has been repainted and not very well. It is missing the decals and there is overspray everywhere. Mechanically it is fine but the clear coat is peeling like scotch tape wherever there is a seam. I could not see any signs of it being in an accident. Maybe it got caught in a sandstorm or something, I have no idea. Just could not figure out why it was repainted.

Wow thats gotta be the same truck its in mt laural , I emailed him and never got a answer yet so maybe it is sold . Thanks for the heads up . kinda a bummer though lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back