Miss my truck found a nice NR QC though hmmm

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a NR QC with 18k for 27k i think thats a good deal its on auto trader . Ive been thinking about it hmm:D What do you guys think ? Good deal ?

Why the heck did you sell yours for then? :confused:

I dont know always wish i bought a NR . Than i thought i was tired of it . Ive been looking for another car and came across this one .

I got my 06 QC with 1,400 miles for 25,000 shipped from the state of Washington. Maybe you can work him down on price alittle.

Sounds kind of high but if i remember correctly you were one of the people that thinks these trucks are worth big bucks so go for it :)

I got my 06 QC with 1,400 miles for 25,000 shipped from the state of Washington. Maybe you can work him down on price alittle.

Dam i may use that against him lol . I think like 24k is my top i would offer anyway im in no rush . Not even sure i want another i just sold mine ill give it time . You got one hell of a deal though

I think they are worth what someone it willing to pay for them. If I like something and I want it. I would pay it. I like the NR. I got my CE with 4000k on it for $25,500. If he was asking 30k i still would have bought it. I wanted a CE.

No im one who thinks there not worth alot genius ...

Than stop looking at auto trader and go to ebay brother. Got mine there 24K for a 04 with 15K miles bone stock. The guy had two so i got about 4K of spare parts including another set of seats :D I know its not a night runner but still there are deals to be had right now. People need cash so toys are the first to go.

I think they are worth what someone it willing to pay for them. If I like something and I want it. I would pay it. I like the NR. I got my CE with 4000k on it for $25,500. If he was asking 30k i still would have bought it. I wanted a CE.

Im like that too . Ever since i bought my truck i always said i wish it was a NR lol . We will see though im gonna enjoy no payment for a couple months unless this guy makes me a offer i cant refuse .

Dam i may use that against him lol . I think like 24k is my top i would offer anyway im in no rush . Not even sure i want another i just sold mine ill give it time . You got one hell of a deal though

Tell him 24k, you have nothing to lose.

it seems lika an alright deal. but its not too good to pass up byany means. i am with you. it has been nice not havin a payment for a while.

i will admit though, i looked at it like Midnight, when i bought my RC NR it was the nly one for sale in the country at the time, and thats exactly what i wanted, i overpaid for it and i still would have gave him more. think i paid 27,5 for a 28k miles bone stock. bitch was mint though

Ive been watching market prices every 1-2 days for the past 2 years since i sold my first. I have a couple sites send me emails everytime a new one is listed and i open those emails daily. Over the past 3 months i have seen almost a dozen 10's with under 5k miles sell for 23-27k. A couple with under 1000 miles for under 28.

If your planning on keeping it stock and garaging it until the occational sunday romp, keep looking. If you are looking one to mod (considering your history i think this is more likely)... i have seen 3 that have under 30k miles already with superchargers and even more pretty heavily modded.

I wouldnt spend more than 25 for one unless is was one of the limited edition versions in mint condition, or with stupid low miles, or with a blower already. Keep searching. There are only 200 NR RC and 200 NR QC, and i only see about 1 or 2 go up for sale each month.

Also bear in mind after december you will not be able to finance an 04 for as long or at as low of an interest rate because of the 7 year mark. So you can get alot more truck for you money looking for an 05-06.... After personally owning both the 05 and the 06, i can tell you that you will not want to go back to the 1st gen. The 06 feels so much better built to me. My red 05 got alot more attention and headturns than the NR but geezus, this is a sexy fucking truck.

I found a NR QC with 18k for 27k i think thats a good deal its on auto trader . Ive been thinking about it hmm:D What do you guys think ? Good deal ?

tell you what - ill sell you mine...

its in GREAT shape, and it all modded out :)

Ive been watching market prices every 1-2 days for the past 2 years since i sold my first. I have a couple sites send me emails everytime a new one is listed and i open those emails daily. Over the past 3 months i have seen almost a dozen 10's with under 5k miles sell for 23-27k. A couple with under 1000 miles for under 28.

If your planning on keeping it stock and garaging it until the occational sunday romp, keep looking. If you are looking one to mod (considering your history i think this is more likely)... i have seen 3 that have under 30k miles already with superchargers and even more pretty heavily modded.

I wouldnt spend more than 25 for one unless is was one of the limited edition versions in mint condition, or with stupid low miles, or with a blower already. Keep searching. There are only 200 NR RC and 200 NR QC, and i only see about 1 or 2 go up for sale each month.

Also bear in mind after december you will not be able to finance an 04 for as long or at as low of an interest rate because of the 7 year mark. So you can get alot more truck for you money looking for an 05-06.... After personally owning both the 05 and the 06, i can tell you that you will not want to go back to the 1st gen. The 06 feels so much better built to me. My red 05 got alot more attention and headturns than the NR but geezus, this is a sexy fucking truck.

got that right. absolutely beutiful

Go for it, what u pay is between u & seller, if u don't feel u got reamed, &, ur comfortable with knowing what u have, u made a good deal. All depends how much u want it & what u are willing to pay. No matter how little or much u pay, SOMEBODY will pipe up & say either u stole it or u got raped. Enjoy!

I bought mine from carmax bro, got a good deal on it, 20K 29xxx miles.

I know it's not a night runner by factory specs, but she's all black now :D

carmax had a ton of them on their site week or so ago.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back