Miss my truck!!

Airbound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the dealer has had my truck now since Saturday and im drving a Ram loaner but man do I miss my truck!!! I see all your guys sharp tens's on here and it makes me jealous! That is all.......

So the dealer has had my truck now since Saturday and im drving a Ram loaner but man do I miss my truck!!! I see all your guys sharp tens's on here and it makes me jealous! That is all.......

Why has your '10 been at the dealer since Saturday?

OIl lines (gad to be ordered) and I complained about a bunch of warranty stuff so they are fixing it. I posted a bad review on thier website for bad service because they were screwign me around, so now they are fixing everyhting. WOrked out well for me except for not having it to drive, but I will live.

I am going to buy the lines from JTSVP when these ones start leaking, I just dont have the extra cash with the holidays.

OIl lines (gad to be ordered) and I complained about a bunch of warranty stuff so they are fixing it. I posted a bad review on thier website for bad service because they were screwign me around, so now they are fixing everyhting. WOrked out well for me except for not having it to drive, but I will live.

I am going to buy the lines from JTSVP when these ones start leaking, I just dont have the extra cash with the holidays.

Ive had his lines for 4 years now with zero leaks.

Yea, I have heard they are the best!!! warranty is free though, heard 6 months these stock lines wil be leaking again??

Yea, I have heard they are the best!!! warranty is free though, heard 6 months these stock lines wil be leaking again??

Mine leaked around 11 months after they were replaced by the dealer. Really gay. And a PITA to change out.

Man I just called them to see what the status is and they did not even get the parts in yet!! WTF thye could have told me this! The manager said they overnighted them Friday and they still have not got them?? I shoudl have just bought JTSVP's and did it myself...Live and learn!

My 04 still has the original battery and oil lines and no leaks. A few of us have been lucky.

Hekc yea you are lucky, when I called JTSVP for price inquiry and questions they said they has ten trucks in at the time and every one of them had leaky oil lines. Also, they said they the lines all the time!

I was going to do that bu no napas within a 100 miles of me do lines anymore. make sure you call around that is not a standard service they do anymore they discotinued it they told me in 2010 and no only select stores do it.

Man I just called them to see what the status is and they did not even get the parts in yet!! WTF thye could have told me this! The manager said they overnighted them Friday and they still have not got them?? I shoudl have just bought JTSVP's and did it myself...Live and learn!

I have sent many a set to dealers to be installed under warranty boss;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back