Missing Air Force Officer in Pensacola!!!

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got involved with this early yesterday morning. He has a wife who is 4 1/2 months pregnant. Anyone traveling near Pensacola/I-10 Please keep a look out. The car was found about 4 miles south of I-10.

http://helpfindjohn.info/index.php/2008/05/25/please_help_us_find_2nd_lt_john_alley?blog=2

johnWEB.jpg

Will be praying! Any sign of an injury at the wreck scene other than being totalled?

Wow.
Would be awesome to find him alive and well.

Good luck, and may God bless him and his family....

Will keep an eye out for him in Cantonment and P-cola... I will be sending positive thoughts!

The body was discovered today. Thanks for all the help, thoughts and prayers.

FlyingLow said:
The body was discovered today. Thanks for all the help, thoughts and prayers.

So sad. Especially on Memorial Day. Sorry to hear it Scott! Did they find the body near the crash scene?

How very, very sad. Prayers to his family and may he RIP ................

He was found in water. Scenic Hwy is right on the bay. I don't have any other info.

On a side not I posted this same thread on several different forums. One of them being the Hemi Truck Club (in the Florida section). I had my membership revoked today because I don't own a Hemi.

FlyingLow said:
On a side not I posted this same thread on several different forums. One of them being the Hemi Truck Club (in the Florida section). I had my membership revoked today because I don't own a Hemi.[/QUOTE]

That's BS!:mad:

May God rest his soul...........

Thanks for your service to our country..... and to the cause of freedom.

D

FlyingLow said:
On a side not I posted this same thread on several different forums. One of them being the Hemi Truck Club (in the Florida section). I had my membership revoked today because I don't own a Hemi.

In the grand scheme of things, your loses are minor

FlyingLow said:

They are jealous is all.

FlyingLow said:

Send Em a note from all of us....F**K YOU.

ViperJeff said:
In the grand scheme of things, your loses are minor

I agree Jeff. It was just one of those things that makes you say "Are you F****** kidding me?" I have helped people out in the SRT-10 section and invited people to the SE GTG.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back