Modded 09 R/T vs Modded 6.0 & 6.2

He spent a ton of money to put a stick in an auto truck. He has to be crazy. Why would he believe such foolishness!

Right? I agree with most SRt10 drivers needing skills and slicks, but 350ish HP at 5000 lbs doesn't usually trap 100mph or cut a 13.0? I do agree that the correct stall and gears do help but dang:dontknow:

I guess I will see what he has when I get there. I have run a few around here and they are no slouch by any means but didn't seem even close to a 13 second quarter from how I walked them?

Last edited:
Right? I agree with most SRt10 drivers needing skills and slicks, but 350ish HP at 5000 lbs doesn't usually trap 100mph or cut a 13.0? I do agree that the correct stall and gears do help but dang:dontknow:

I guess I will see what he has when I get there. I have run a few around here and they are no slouch by any means but didn't seem even close to a 13 second quarter from how I walked them?

The truck they are talking about that ran a 13.0 with bolt on was not 5000lb it swas more like 4300-4400lbs but the black RT is 5000lbs with a 230lb driver and 20's with a heavy 305/50 R 20 and ran a 13.4@102 with 17s not 20's. If i said 20s that my mistake. Ill try to find a video of it running with old owner

The truck they are talking about that ran a 13.0 with bolt on was not 5000lb it swas more like 4300-4400lbs but the black RT is 5000lbs with a 230lb driver and 20's with a heavy 305/50 R 20 and ran a 13.4@102 with 17s not 20's. If i said 20s that my mistake. Ill try to find a video of it running with old owner

17's or 20's it still weighs 5000lbs and has 350hp? It don't add up really? 450 hp I can see, but 350RWHP? He has done something right for sure.:D
Ask Tooloe how his R/T clone stacks up against his old SRT10:p:D:elefant:

Sir I was messing with you on your swap, you forgot what I drive ;)

I know, that's why I agreed:D I thought I was nuts when I was cutting the hole for the shifter. I said to another member " there's no turning back now"
:burnout:
Don't regret one thing about it!:D

17's or 20's it still weighs 5000lbs and has 350hp? It don't add up really? 450 hp I can see, but 350RWHP? He has done something right for sure.:D

350rwhp with 20% drivetrain loss put it at about 420 at the crank. Thats what it has and tooloe truck doesnt have the mods this truck has or tuner. Not ever set up runs the same as other same set up. Not everone runs the same at every track. It has 350 rwhp.

How can you say 17 or 20 is still 5000lb. 85lb 20s is not the same as 25lb front runner 17'' for the track. That alone is 120lb difference in just the front.

You can go on with this all you want i have no reason to lie about his mods it is what it is. You more than welcome to throw some cash on the bet i offered and you can inspec the truck all you want or come to the shootout he will run it there and then you inspect it to answer your questions

HERE IS SOME RESULTS FROM FLACO RT, ASK HIM IF YOU LIKE TOO

here is the 2011 baseline dyno numbers bone stock all the way down to the filter in june hot weather ..I will add onthe mods list to it as we add parts to it..

here it is ..

made 306hp / 311tq with a 600 miles on it

101_0041.jpg

101_0038.jpg

101_0040.jpg

101_0048.jpg

well, the headers and mid pipe came in...still waiting on the borla exhaust to arrive though...
i also went ahead and added a nx nitrous kit pilled at 100 in the meantime, and the results are

329hp / 331tq...on motor with headers and catted mid pipe
410hp / 403tq...on spray

rev limiter comes rather quick on spray...lol
on motor the A/F was 10.5-10.8

on spray...11.0-11.2

101_0129.jpg

101_0130.jpg

101_0137-1.jpg

101_0138.jpg

101_0142.jpg

101_0143.jpg

RTdynonos.png

Yeah and didnt he dyno like 800rwhp and his E/T dont add up with is numbers either.

Let me ask you a question the denali he ran with those mods dyno 36x rwhp and run low low in a 5500lb truck and im sure that dont add up but is it impossible? Lightning dyno 330 rwhp stock and have been seen to run low 13s in cool weather stock. Is that impossible???

Last edited:
Yeah and didnt he dyno like 800rwhp and his E/T dont add up with is numbers either.

Let me ask you a question the denali he ran with those mods dyno 36x rwhp and run low low in a 5500lb truck and im sure that dont add up but is it impossible? Lightning dyno 330 rwhp stock and have been seen to run low 13s in cool weather stock. Is that impossible???

Bwahahaha! Truely spoken bro. I am not saying impossible. Saw N2O in the pics, lol.:D It's really good to see that kinda power out there and I believe you, I am just basing on my experiences on the street with them. Look forward to seeing it and maybe going to Mexico with him.

Bwahahaha! Truely spoken bro. I am not saying impossible. Saw N2O in the pics, lol.:D It's really good to see that kinda power out there and I believe you, I am just basing on my experiences on the street with them. Look forward to seeing it and maybe going to Mexico with him.

Thats flaco truck not my boys BLACK RT in the video. If you noticed flaco RT made 329 with LT and intake and NO TUNE add the tune and its good for 350rwhp. On a 100 shot flaco made 410 rwhp.

I dont know why your comparing a srt to a RT when the video has nothing to do with a SRT. I never said a SRT will loss to a RT so why all the comparing to a SRT? A RC srt traps 106 stock which will beat this modded RT but if your comparing your experience with stock rams vs a modded RT then yes the outcome willbe difference when a stock ram traps 94 mph vs the modded one that trasp 102.

TOOLOE ram is not even a RT its a regular ram with 3.55 gears and stock 1800 stall converter so a RT will walk all over Tooloe ram (NON R/T)

Last edited:
TOOLOE ram is not even a RT its a regular ram with 3.55 gears and stock 1800 stall converter so a RT will walk all over Tooloe ram (NON R/T)

I think tooloe swaped his rear end out for an R/T rearend and has a tuner, still the stock converter though. You gonna have yours back together for the g2g? I took off work already and I'm gonna trailer mine down just in case something decides to come apart on it.

Thats flaco truck not my boys BLACK RT in the video. If you noticed flaco RT made 329 with LT and intake and NO TUNE add the tune and its good for 350rwhp. On a 100 shot flaco made 410 rwhp.

I dont know why your comparing a srt to a RT when the video has nothing to do with a SRT. I never said a SRT will loss to a RT so why all the comparing to a SRT? A RC srt traps 106 stock which will beat this modded RT but if your comparing your experience with stock rams vs a modded RT then yes the outcome willbe difference when a stock ram traps 94 mph vs the modded one that trasp 102.

Not really comparing trucks, just weights and timeslips. Tooloe put in a 4.10 geared R/T rear and Torque Converter! Not sure who tuned it but he had a goal of 12.99. I'm just amazed that 350RWHP at 5000 lbs can run a 13.4 at 102? Nothing to do with what kind of vehicle. Hell if you told me a ZO6 Vette that had 2000lbs of add ons and had 350 hp ran a 13.4 @102. Just math and physics bro. I know you keep saying 410 Crank HP which is fine, but something just seems off. It's all good though. I'd be happy to see it and give him props:D

I think tooloe swaped his rear end out for an R/T rearend and has a tuner, still the stock converter though. You gonna have yours back together for the g2g? I took off work already and I'm gonna trailer mine down just in case something decides to come apart on it.

So has he ran it? Does he have 1 7/8 LT headers? What if he runs 13.4 would that not be right?

So has he ran it? Does he have 1 7/8 LT headers? What if he runs 13.4 would that not be right?

I think it ran a 15 something, I would believe a 13.4(especially on slicks/skinnys) out of the r/t since its putting about the same power to the ground as my wife's 300srt and is only a few hundred pounds heavier. Her 300 runs 13.0's with her driving.

Not really comparing trucks, just weights and timeslips. Tooloe put in a 4.10 geared R/T rear and Torque Converter! Not sure who tuned it but he had a goal of 12.99. I'm just amazed that 350RWHP at 5000 lbs can run a 13.4 at 102? Nothing to do with what kind of vehicle. Hell if you told me a ZO6 Vette that had 2000lbs of add ons and had 350 hp ran a 13.4 @102. Just math and physics bro. I know you keep saying 410 Crank HP which is fine, but something just seems off. It's all good though. I'd be happy to see it and give him props:D

SMH he didnt run 13.4@102 at 5000lbs. He ran it with my track set up and with just swaping front tires its saved him 120lbs so subtract that from 5000lbs and that puts him 4880, now subtract anther 80lbs from swaping the rear will put him at 4800 and remove the spare which is 80lbs will put him at 4720lbs that ran a 13.4@102 at 350rwhp. Then also throw in the factor that its 4.10s gears at a 32" tire and since he ran in a 28" tire that put him at around a 4.30 or 4.56 gear (+/-) for better low end which helps in E/T.

I think it ran a 15 something, I would believe a 13.4(especially on slicks/skinnys) out of the r/t since its putting about the same power to the ground as my wife's 300srt and is only a few hundred pounds heavier. Her 300 runs 13.0's with her driving.

yeah 15 with stock 1800 stall converter and 3.55 gears. On average RT are running damn near a second faster at 13.9-14.2 depending on location and track and weather so gears and stall make a big difference

**** 3.55 are good for the street not track. Look at my 5600lb with me in it crewcab with magnaflow muffler against my boys intake and muffler lightning from a 60-105 roll
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLway_3s-0k[/ame]

Last edited:
yeah 15 with stock 1800 stall converter and 3.55 gears. On average RT are running damn near a second faster at 13.9-14.2 depending on location and track and weather so gears and stall make a big difference

That was with the 4.10's and 28" tall tires, but I think his tune was pretty screwed up when he ran it.

That was with the 4.10's and 28" tall tires, but I think his tune was pretty screwed up when he ran it.

Damn that sucks something is wrong. There are stock crewcab with 3.55 running 14.8@94 mph stock all over the forums.

Yeah, he said it'd bog real bad off the line then run good up top with the tune, then come off the line better but run like 5-6mph slower on the top end with the stock tune

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back