Moderator Please Purge the Timeslips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will a Moderator please delete the 13 NON SRT-10 vehicles from the Timeslip section....I suspect bogus times (ie #1 posting by Enemy 5.20 @180, BULLSHIT) . There are 9 Lightnings, 1 Dakota RT, 1 Ram Hemi 4x4, 1 Cummins SRT? and 1 Harley Davidson Edition in the Timeslip section....please delete them all. Thanks

Will a Moderator please delete the 13 NON SRT-10 vehicles from the Timeslip section....I suspect bogus times (ie #1 posting by Enemy 5.20 @180, BULLSHIT) . There are 9 Lightnings, 1 Dakota RT, 1 Ram Hemi 4x4, 1 Cummins SRT? and 1 Harley Davidson Edition in the Timeslip section....please delete them all. Thanks

No civics ?

Yeah, at first, it wasnt a big deal. But it's gettin stupid now. Just sayin'

I think it should be required to post the timeslip. Actually give us some verifiable, usable data.

It's been requested 20 times now, and nothing has been done. Last time I checked there were a few rustangs on there too:mad:

I was updating and saw all that BS as well. I think it should stay Viper related only, its not Sport truck of America.

i apologize for the delay in doing this gentlemen...and if there are a few ladies, then you too.

we're working on that, believe it or not, and going to create a separate timeslips section for "all other rides" or something similar...not just for the L guys, but most of us here have other rides that may have gone down the track, so it really benefits us all.

we will still have the option to post a timeslip or not, as if it's required to post a slip, i doubt there would be much posted...

plus why would anyone lie over the internet? ;)

and jack... clean up you're %#@&ing potty mouth in the general discussion area...:eviltongue:

i apologize for the delay in doing this gentlemen...and if there are a few ladies, then you too.

we're working on that, believe it or not, and going to create a separate timeslips section for "all other rides" or something similar...not just for the L guys, but most of us here have other rides that may have gone down the track, so it really benefits us all.

we will still have the option to post a timeslip or not, as if it's required to post a slip, i doubt there would be much posted...

plus why would anyone lie over the internet? ;)

and jack... clean up you're %#@&ing potty mouth in the general discussion area...:eviltongue:

Bite me!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to close this thread down.
We know about the problem and are working on a solution.
We will make a sticky once a solution has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back