mods

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
sorry, figured this would get the mods attention as well as everyone elses

an sorry too, a little more straight forward than I used to be.

but SOB! what a bunch of whiny bit$hes! If you want the timeslip section changed, someone take the bull by the horns, and get it done!

freakin a post hear a bit$h there is not going to do any good but make you look like a turd.

Someone take the horns, start a thread and title it

TIMESLIPS SECTION....ATTN SHAGGY
put it in the correct section

start a list of members, not a dam poll they dont do shizit, make an start a LIST of those that would like SRT10 trucks only in the timeslip section

you get a couple hundred guys that want it changed, he will take notice, but it will take a large list of members, not jsut ten or twenty, lets see how much it really matters to ya'll

KEEP IT CIVAL, BS post are not going to get you anymore noticed, only to show how immature you are and he will not take it serious

Post up a list of folks that want the timeslip section sRT truck only, show shaggy ya'll ARE serious

then he can appoint one of the mods to keep the timeslip section in check

myself could care less, I removed myself from the top 4 simply because I dont have the turbos and thats not fair to the rest.

so if yuns are serious, start a serious thread, show shaggy you mean business,
everyone that posts up SEND SHAGGY A PM stating your feelings on the matter, again keep it cival an mature.

do this an you may get something done alot quicker than random crying on others threads that it dont need to be

THE MEMBERS NEED TO GET TOGETHER, AND CONTROL THE FORUM, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT A SRT10 TRUCK DEAL, THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT,
TAKE CHARGE AN SHOW SHAGGY YOU ARE SERIOUS

Last edited:
Nice to see your post Tony, I sent a PM suggesting an SRT-10 only timeslip section a few hours ago. Heard back that Shaggy was working on it.

Nice to see your post Tony, I sent a PM suggesting an SRT-10 only timeslip section a few hours ago. Heard back that Shaggy was working on it.

one person here there, one post here there, not going to do any good, you will get things done quicker if you come together as a group

I guess we will see how many actually care................

all someone has to do is take charge, start the thread, treat is as theres, keep it clean by contacting a mod, and get a ton of folks to add thereselves to the list

till then , if not mistaken shaggy has been "working" on it for a few months now....

Last edited:
I had a good laugh when I read my reply, sounds like we need to get moving on this.

Tony you are wrong...I think administration knows very well that the main supporters of this forum want a "SRT10" only timeslip post....They choose to ignore because they are afraid to offend some lightning owner....I removed my timeslip so now that I dont have a "horse in the race" it doesnt matter to me anymore....

thats why "IF" they are serious , they should all come together, if not, it will most likly stay the way it is

they need to let there voice on there forum be heard, on the one I am mainly at, it is one specific brand only, not ten

thats why "IF" they are serious , they should all come together, if not, it will most likly stay the way it is

they need to let there voice on there forum be heard, on the one I am mainly at, it is one specific brand only, not ten

Maybe they should put it to a vote...handled just like a TOTM vote...except it should be limited to current members only to keep others from joining to just swing the vote...

I have seen votes on here , polls on here, none ever do any good, you get a list of 100 or more people,all of those sending shaggy a pm and hopefully alot more, and you MAY get it done

I doubt for one anyone will take the reins, and two, I doubt you will get a list of more than 30 people,
I hope for some I am proven wrong

Pointless Tony...

It's been asked and answered 50 times

Mods have no control over programming (at least with what I've seen) unless special privledges are given. Do I care, sure I care, but, when the normal response to a thread like this is for one of the MODS to lock it. Not only does it fall in the unheard column, but the I don't care column.

You want this to work, talk to your buddies (the Mods) and have then keep their fingers off the lock button so voices can be heard

and I have no idea why I would even get involved, I have no Ram in the fight

Pointless Tony...

It's been asked and answered 50 times

Mods have no control over programming (at least with what I've seen) unless special privledges are given. Do I care, sure I care, but, when the normal response to a thread like this is for one of the MODS to lock it. Not only does it fall in the unheard column, but the I don't care column.

You want this to work, talk to your buddies (the Mods) and have then keep their fingers off the lock button so voices can be heard

and I have no idea why I would even get involved, I have no Ram in the fight

Jeff you are as much a part of this forum as anyone I know here....

Jeff you are as much a part of this forum as anyone I know here....

I know :eek:

I'm just saying that locking threads on these kinds of discussions are disrepectful to the Members. I do however expect the Members to be respectful in their comments.

I agree its pointless, I dont think anyone has the sac to actually get it started and control it

but as far as it doing no good, I have allready spoken to the mods on it, they wondered why no one has done this allready

but it takes a group effort, not a bunch of bitches posting here and there destroying threads..

myself , it dont matter to me, timeslips are usually made up bs half the time anyway, only a few are serious.

but a ton have allready viewed the thread, do you see anything started yet?

I doubt anything will become of it, jsut tired of seeing the bitching, so do some thing about it, or shut the he$$ up

stand up for what you want, if you want it, 100 or more mouths speak , someone will listen

it all depends on how many actually want it done, we shall see

should be interesting

no jeff that was a request, a question, first post after it was , well, you can see.

have you read anything above?

start a list, send pms, it takes a group effort, make it official, dont give up or give in, get something done if you wnat it done.

a question or request is NOT what I am saying, if anyone cannot understand that, then my apoligies

what you are going to try to do is make a long huge list of folks that would like to change a certain thing on the forum, namely the timeslip section

its the peoples forum as I have heard so many times, if you want it, try to get somthing done,

I dont have the time to sit here and explain this ten freakin times, someone I am sure out there will have a cork in one side so this dont fall out and be able to comprehend it easily

your doing a good job Jeff, dont stop helping now,

another reason ...........nevermind,

ya'll want something, do something.

No, I read to much and thats the problem

I knew I should have stayed in the corner where I belong

Good Luck

I agree with ya Stanker. But, I also agree with others. The owner just dont give a shit, or it would have been done. And, if they dont give a shit her, why dont we try and get on started over VOTW? :)

No, I read to much and thats the problem

I knew I should have stayed in the corner where I belong

Good Luck

Come on Jeff. Really? So any time someone rubs ya the wrong way, just a little, this is how you're gonna get? Wow

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back