mods

Come on Jeff. Really? So any time someone rubs ya the wrong way, just a little, this is how you're gonna get? Wow

No, never have and never will

(My Corner... Is the reading corner. I read almost everything that goes on here. I really enjoy the majority of the discussions here. I've always felt strongly about this discussion, for obvious reasons) and thats why I commented.

I do however get annoyed by certain things just like anyone else. There sometimes comes a point in a conversation where it's no longer a conversation. I was merely pointing out how these types of threads are squashed by the moderators because.... (I don't know).

I saw your other thread and I have contributed in my own way. Please try not to interpret my words in a pouting and I'm going to take my ball and leave kind of way. It's more of a .... OK, I said my peace, good luck... kind of way. So I will try and choose my words to be less..... confusing. I can see where my words were done poorly and could have been better and because it occured after Tony's follow up post, it came off even worse..

Still, to Tony, Good Luck with this effort. I will follow with interest (reading and following the progress)

Vj

number one , this is not my arugument, jsut trying to make a point

but if a thread is conducted properly, and a request is made and kept on track without alot of useless post

and its taken serioulsy and done in a proffessional matter, and its a concern of all the members of the forum that they love to attend.

then it should not be deleted or ignored, if it is , then that should tell you something

if its not, then things will be changed

its up to the members to do it correctly and collectivly as a group

I dont have a dog in this fight, just giving the suggestions to do it properly

such negativity on things is useless an gets nothign accomplished

to those that do , I wish you all the luck, I hope someone listens

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back