Moisture

aldrinledwidge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Viper community,
Does anyone notice moisture in there trucks?
My passenger and driver seat mounts are rusted and in the morning just seems damp inside the cab.
I have inspected all door seals and replaced the driver door seal that was ripped; this did not fix my problem.

Any idea or solutions?

Al

Have you checked the 3rd brake light seal?
also check the seal on the sliding window if you have one and to see if those drains are clogged in the slider track

Kx

Moisture?!?

I'm not sure what that is??? :D

Seriously, I would assume your truck sits outside up there in the Northwest. Maybe have an assistant run a water hose over the cab while your inside to help locate the source. Good Luck!

We rented a car in Greece for a mountain trip, there was the same problem (but only in mountains), I was curious about the moisture as well but the guy from the renting company couldn't properly explain me the reason. We really enjoyed driving in Athens though, the city is impressive and has business potential IMO. Saw a couple of nice villas for sale in Athens, thinking of investing myself this year.

We rented a car in Greece for a mountain trip, there was the same problem (but only in mountains), I was curious about the moisture as well but the guy from the renting company couldn't properly explain me the reason. We really enjoyed driving in Athens though, the city is impressive and has business potential IMO. Saw a couple of nice villas for sale in Athens, thinking of investing myself this year.

Nice bots picking up on thread topic and posting adds....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back