Mopar at Old Town Kissimmee, FL

jontyre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8/23/2008 Mopar at Old Town Location : Old Town, 5770 W. U.S.Hwy. 192 Kissimmee Fl. 34746 941-704-6228 941-485-6723 www.chargerforums.com [email protected] Additional Info : MOPAR AT OLD TOWN 1 to 7 p.m. - Presented by the Tampa Bay Mopar Owners Group Saturday August 23rd at Old Town, Orlando All year MOPARS are invited to enter Come spend the day with us at Old Town! For more information and to reserve a spot for the free show E-mail - [email protected] With name, phone # and car year and model

Just found this and thought I would share with you guys. Anyone interested?

jontyre said:
8/23/2008 Mopar at Old Town Location : Old Town, 5770 W. U.S.Hwy. 192 Kissimmee Fl. 34746 941-704-6228 941-485-6723 www.chargerforums.com [email protected] Additional Info : MOPAR AT OLD TOWN 1 to 7 p.m. - Presented by the Tampa Bay Mopar Owners Group Saturday August 23rd at Old Town, Orlando All year MOPARS are invited to enter Come spend the day with us at Old Town! For more information and to reserve a spot for the free show E-mail - [email protected] With name, phone # and car year and model

Just found this and thought I would share with you guys. Anyone interested?

Old Town is always doable !!!I'm at the East end of 192 !!:rock:

Man! I would love to go, but I am heading to Wesley Chapel to the Birthday Party GTG at Brat's.

But, we do go to Old Town from time to time!

ntw0rk said:
Man! I would love to go, but I am heading to Wesley Chapel to the Birthday Party GTG at Brat's.

But, we do go to Old Town from time to time!

Shows you how much of the post I read !!!What a maroon !!!:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back