Mopar at Sema Viper Engines

black pearl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The engines will be available from Mopar at the end of this month.

The Gen III Engine Upgrade Kit 650HP "STARTS" at $10K.

Kit Includes:
New Heads
Fuel Rails with Larger injectors
Intake Manifold
Wiring Harness & Engine Control Software

Gen3UpgradeSpecs.jpg

GenIIIUpgradeKit.jpg

Gen3Uprade4.jpg

Gen3Upgrade5.jpg

Gen3Upgrade2.jpg

Gen3Upgrade.jpg

The Competition Series Drag Race Crate Engine 800HP "STARTS" at $30K.

DragRaceEngineSpecs2.jpg

DragRaceEngine2.jpg

DragRaceEngine.jpg

That 150 hp upgrade seems a good investment...
Still 10k is a lot of money, but selling your gen 3 engine and buy a 4 gen engine is about the same amount of money...

Now sean and the paxton boys needs to get there SC working on this upgrade ;)

thats your basic gen 4 conversion... and the extra 150hp for 30k is the head and intake cam work... which would only be a fraction of that cost to have a shop do..

sick set up..

thats your basic gen 4 conversion... and the extra 150hp for 30k is the head and intake cam work... which would only be a fraction of that cost to have a shop do..

sick set up..

150hp is only 10K bud. full motor is 30.

I love the intake! This setup would be cheaper than a supercharge upgrade and probably safer!

They forget to mention your manifolds/headers wont work with those heads......

ya know why????:dontknow:

port spacin???:dontknow:

head height???:dontknow:

It lists headers on the package under available parts but i'm guessing there for the cars and not the trucks:dontknow:

At minimum the bolt pattern, I would guess the height and spacing is close enough to use existing headers with the correct flange.

It would be nicer if they made a tranny that could handle that motor, 800hp is pretty cool for a crate motor but you would spend almost as much making everything able to handle it safely I would think.

I like the 7300 rpm redline on the race engine. They sure could have done a better electric water pump though. It's too bad CSR or Meziere don't make them for us.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back