Mopar Cam header Pcm results

Not a prob boss jus one of those days but yessir on some depends on the customer and his wants we will replace the cam without pulling the heads
It can be done either way sir

Hey dude not trying to push your button just trying to help u sale more of your cam set up Dude if it works better and sounds good it's sells :rock: Can u change a cam with out taking the head off Every one knows that u are one of the BEST dude to help every brody out

you can push my buttons if you like.......;):mad:

Hey dude not trying to push your button just trying to help u sale more of your cam set up Dude if it works better and sounds good it's sells :rock: Can u change a cam with out taking the head off Every one knows that u are one of the BEST dude to help every brody out

When you post up some dumb ass shit like that. You pushed my button fuck boy. Do your own research instead, your a idiot listening to another idiot.:thefinger:

Damn, midnight showing some grit here! Never seen you post like that! Funny......
Fuck!!! Hank you give this guy the book "Shit Talking for Dummies". Dude just baby powdrered up and laid the pimp on the newb.
When you post up some dumb ass shit like that. You pushed my button fuck boy. Do your own research instead, your a idiot listening to another idiot.:thefinger:

And still slinging the shit!! Damn Chris!! Jen cut you off for the week?

Gator-needs-his-gat-you.jpg

He said that he was trying to help him sell more cams. Is this fucker on CRACK?

midnite no problem man, I see all the posts an so on of folks insinuating certain things about the way we do things an so on, and honestly .............I pay it no attention anymore, we do what we do and we do it honestly an I must say well, you can ask the few that have left the shop latley, it dont leave if its not 100%, even if its something we didnt do;)

so all I say is Rock on!

and btw I have the utmost respect for Sean Roe, he is one of the few that gives a new guy any type of respect and help,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back