Mopar Cam header Pcm results

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We had a customer bring us there 06 RC for a mopar cam, headers, cat back, and a basic tune up

When we got the truck we did a test drive, plus a before dyno, on the before we ended up on an average of 417 rwhp .

From there we installed the mopar cam, headers, cat back,harland sharp rockers, hardened push rods, valve springs, jtsvp coils, wires, new plugs, and our TB, no tuning was done at this point as the customer wanted to use the mopar performance pcm.

the end result was a nice simple 60 hp gain, that makes the truck a blast to drive! trq is everywhere, tire spinnage now is at will. The throttle is super smooth, and drives jsut as good as the day it came off the line, only iwht a touch more exhaust idle burbage.There was no tuning, but I feel with some unleashed tuning love it could easily tweak out a few more hp.

the first dyno sheet shows the final result, the second dyno sheet shows stock hp and hp with our new jtsvp billet tb

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

:rock::rock::burnout::burnout:

The headers are no longer available, these are customer brought in performance parts we installed, so I dont have a price for you,

we will be doing our own performance kit here very soon.

The Mopar Headers run about 1850.00 for the reg cabs. there are 2 left in the country.

well two more folk could get headers then , and do a package, but our package will be with belanger headers and our own design cam

Just talked to my brother he wants my set up. Told you he would come around. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back