mopar catback??

SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys what do u guys mean when u do a mopar catback with ur exhuast? What mufflers do u use or what does it mean mopar catback can anyone explain :confused:

Mopar partnered with Borla to offer an "aftermarket" exhaust that you can get directly from the dealership. So a Mopar cat-back is technically Borla. They also had Mopar headers and mid-pipes.

It's an exhaust that was made for Mopar by Borla but is a little cheaper than the actual Borla exhaust for our trucks. That's about all I know, others will respond with more. But as far as I know there aren't many of these exhausts left, but I think a member on here, MoparConnection I think is his screen name, can get them and some of the other vendors might still have a few in their inventories.

Now that I think of it, I think it's the Mopar headers that are scarce, not the exhaust.

Borla as stated before. It is an entire Borla catback system with a Mopar name slapped on the box.

Dang I never realized the Borla/Mopar cat-back was that expensive! If I was spending that kind of money, i'd just get Billy Boat.

Billy Boat catback is another $400 - $500 on top of that, but it is high quality!!!

Yeah but you're already spending a grand on exhaust anyways. If you're going to unload that kind of change, save a little longer for the Billy Boat. Lol

Last edited:
Anybody using that Mopar (Borla) exhaust. If so, how does it sound compared to BillyBoat, Magnaflow, etc.?

I have LTH and catless mid pipes with the Borla. pm me # and i'll text you a sound clip if you want.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back