Mopar Connection Awesome Vendor

Deibs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Robert, i'd just like to say that your the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The PCM came today,,, i couldn't belive it when i saw it sitting there on the table. A quick install on the boss' Magnum and a quick hour long test ;) you now have another happy customer. :rock: Thanks a ton man for all your hard work on getting that thing to Canada so damn fast!

Who the hell is Robert???????????

i don't like him!

Mopar Connection to what??
what does he sell?
are his prices good?
can we call him?
how fast is he?

who so this so call great guy? The man? who who who who???? show your self.

I got my rims from so fast I couldn't belive it!! I like doing buisness with people like this that on top of it. Hum I must need something else.

SrtBrad said:
I cant wait till Robert opens shop on Monday. My Magnaflows should be ordered then.:burnout: :D

if he comes back! bbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Robert is stand up guy ... we have some great Vendors my experience has been nothing less then spectacular.

SrtBrad said:
I cant wait till Robert opens shop on Monday. My Magnaflows should be ordered then.:burnout: :D
I am struggling right now because I received my flows from Robert on Wednesday and have not had a chance to install them :( It is going to be a busy weekend also but I am sure I can find some time!:D

I will 100th that! Not your typical experience with a stealership service department. Robert is top notch and I am glad he lives in Texas now!!!

Deibs said:
Well Robert, i'd just like to say that your the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The PCM came today,,, i couldn't belive it when i saw it sitting there on the table. A quick install on the boss' Magnum and a quick hour long test ;) you now have another happy customer. :rock: Thanks a ton man for all your hard work on getting that thing to Canada so damn fast!

What difference did the PCM make Diebs?

Will

Nowwhat said:
my parts showed the next day........:rock: :rock: :rock:

Headers? Robert, be sure to tell us if Mike orders headers...

Skyydiver said:
I will 100th that! Not your typical experience with a stealership service department. Robert is top notch and I am glad he lives in Texas now!!!

here here......his shop installed my master slave....im 1000% satisfied and I too am very happy that he is near the homestead....a heaven send perhaps...:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back