Mopar headers with catless midpipes

As a matter of fact they are, thanks for asking! :D

I can't get over how awesome these headers look. Someone should buy these quick! It is true they can add up to 40rwhp?

I have had them on both my trucks ,they work great ,,only drawback is changing plugs 7 and 9 is a PIA.;)

Price drop $1950 plus shipping

Wow come on ppl lol i might buy um just to shut u up lol :D

I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing them on here. I might have to resort to ebaying them. :D

yea itd be nice if some1 on here did least their going to good homes:) lol glws are u wanting to sell the set as 1 or would u be willing to sell the midpipes? just wondering

yea itd be nice if some1 on here did least their going to good homes:) lol glws are u wanting to sell the set as 1 or would u be willing to sell the midpipes? just wondering

If I can't move them as a set and there was interest in the midpipes alone I would consider seperating a set.

I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing them on here. I might have to resort to ebaying them. :D
It would be one thing, If traffic was so heavy that your thread bumps were pushing important threads off the main page. But, that isn't the case. I actually think you should post more pictures.

It would be one thing, If traffic was so heavy that your thread bumps were pushing important threads off the main page. But, that isn't the case. I actually think you should post more pictures.

I wanted to keep the box sealed, but it appears I should open them up and take some pictures of them.

yea on here i dont think we would care being opened.. but if u did go ebay i think imo it would be best to keep box sealed... hmmmm decisions decisions lol

Last set I seen on ebay went for a good amount buddy.

Try there. Can't hurt, if they sell before auction ends just pull the auction.

Last set I seen on ebay went for a good amount buddy.

Try there. Can't hurt, if they sell before auction ends just pull the auction.

That is the next move, hopefully hit the non forum people on ebay. Thanks!

First set going to ebay this Sunday, bump one more time!

$50 via UPS ground to a residential address, $35 if shipped to a commercial address. Let me know if you're interested as I do have a set of them here and can ship immediately.

I'm shocked you still have these. Nothing looks cooler under the hood of a '10 than these headers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back