Mopar headers with catless midpipes

One set is verbally spoken for, the other set is still available, for those of you on the fence. This is just a gentle nudge to DO IT! :D

I'm going to give you all a push off the cliff. By these effing headers and mids!!!

2 sets available. You know you want them! Just a little reminder of how awesome these headers look:

iphone148_zps3c6c7b17.jpg

iphone144_zps4103b131.jpg

does the price include shipping? i am in need of new headers as my exhaust manifold has a big crack in it.

does the price include shipping? i am in need of new headers as my exhaust manifold has a big crack in it.

You should buy these headers! Andy is outstanding to deal with and the Mopar headers look killer when the hood is up.

Been looking at belanger's, but if the price is right as far as shipping i think i know where my tax return will ne spent :rock:

I am still willing to buy the mids, if someone only wants the headers.:)

Price does not include shipping. Shipping runs around $50.

I am still willing to buy the mids, if someone only wants the headers.:)

I have spoken with someone who was looking for headers only and should be sending you a PM. :D

I have a line on 2 sets of brand new Mopar Headers with catless mid pipes. As far as I know they are the last 2 sets available ever. I am gauging interest right now, if the interest is enough I can get them. Let me know.

just paid for my set :rock::rock::rock::rock:

just paid for my set :rock::rock::rock::rock:

That is correct!! Second set sold and only one set left, then it is goodbye to Mopar headers forever!! :D

1 set left!! Hurry before I change my mind and put them on my truck! :D

Final set! Who wants 'em??

Got my set today!!:rock::rock: will be installed on friday along with tune and k&n.:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back