Mopar Headers

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
patrick,

I wanted to get a price on some Mopar long tube headers for a 04 RC. I heard Mr. Anderson's truck and I still like that noise.I can still hear the dang thing. So if you could hit me up I would appreciate it.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Big Worm

Jesse, go MOPAR the whole way, Long tubes, mids, and cat-back. you won't be dissappointed. the truck sounds all the more sick with the MOPAR catback!

who makes the Mopar system????

and do they still make them????

AEM makes them for mopar and i have to say they are the best headers/mids for these trucks. very very high quality

equal length & stainless steel. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

excellent combo.:congrats: :congrats:

thanks for the info:rock: :rock:

i have them on my 06 and love them ,they definatley add power .
Get them coated though .

Patrick coated them for me before he shipped them to me .

Yes, yes, yes.

Mopar long tube, Mopar mid-pipes and MagnaFlow...

And the comment about coating the headers is right on...do not skip this step...the reduction of heat in the engine compartment is huge, and you will not be melting your wheel well liners.

the mopar catback was done by borla, the only diff is that the mopar one is all aluminized steel, think the borla is all stainless.

mr. anderson said:
the mopar catback was done by borla, the only diff is that the mopar one is all aluminized steel, think the borla is all stainless.

they are both stainless, there is no difference between the two kits

So mopar headers or belangers headers ?

And who has them the cheapest?

Do the Belangers come coated?

The Mopar headers p/n P4510844 list for $1795.00. These are for single cab only. For the Quad cab p/n P5153168 list for $2000.00. These headers are T-304 stainless.

dragon said:
The Mopar headers p/n P4510844 list for $1795.00. These are for single cab only. For the Quad cab p/n P5153168 list for $2000.00. These headers are T-304 stainless.

Brother are these the Coated ones?

Belangers here. likes them. but they arn't stainless & yes the Belangers come Jet-Hot coated.

& that answers my question, can stainless be coated:rock: :rock:

check with Roe for prices. he usually has good ones

So which one give the most hp? And what are the HP claims on each one?

The Mopar headers are dyno-tested to deliver a power gain of more than 35 horsepower and 35 lb.-ft. of torque at 4700 rpm. :vroam: When installing the headers either the Mopar performance pcm or 02 simulaters will be needed so it dont kick on the check engine light for cat efficiency.

Or...since he has an '04, plug the bungs and strap those sensors to the frame...they get lots of nice clean air there, and no CEL.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back