MOPAR HEADERS

THEDAV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long shot I know, but I'll throw this out there. . . . . . .

I was a sec too late :( to get a set of those Mopar Longtubes and mids that were on eBay a while ago, but am still looking for that kind of deal.

Are you parting out your 10? Need extra dough for the holidays? Hit me up!

thanks and happy holidays! :burnout:

Why not just go with bb ? mopars gonna be hard to find at least they still make bb

Long shot I know, but I'll throw this out there. . . . . . .

I was a sec too late :( to get a set of those Mopar Longtubes and mids that were on eBay a while ago, but am still looking for that kind of deal.

Are you parting out your 10? Need extra dough for the holidays? Hit me up!

thanks and happy holidays! :burnout:

What u willing to pay ? Or how much u wanna spend ?

The deal on eBay was buy it now $999 for LT s and mids, and if remember right free ground shipping. So something around there. Shipping is real expensive to Ak, plus I want to get them coated, so I have to think about the extra shipping and coating expense.

I want the mopars because I want to install the LTs, ecm and cam. I like the fact that they were built for the truck and built to work all together as a package. I also think that reliability and longevity are greater because they are made to work together.

yeah, so I have about a $1k to spend . . . . . . . I may have something else coming up, I'll let you guys know about it soon . . . . . . . . .

better hurry if you want the mopars... there are only 3 left in chryslers inventory

The deal on eBay was buy it now $999 for LT s and mids, and if remember right free ground shipping. So something around there. Shipping is real expensive to Ak, plus I want to get them coated, so I have to think about the extra shipping and coating expense.

I want the mopars because I want to install the LTs, ecm and cam. I like the fact that they were built for the truck and built to work all together as a package. I also think that reliability and longevity are greater because they are made to work together.

You could get 2+ times the power increase you will with that combo by going a different route...and less $$$ to boot....

If you can get the Mopar Headers for $1K you will spend another $500-$1,000 for the cam and ECU plus $1,000-$3,000 labor to install cam & headers..

For less than $2,500 you could buy an SCT with a better tune than the Mopar ECU, catless or high flow mids, cat back exhaust, Venom Perf port TB and labor to install. Truck will sound better and have at least twice the power of the Mopar combo..

I have noticed the aftermarket parts for our trucks are starting to get harder to find.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back