MOPAR Long Tube Headers w/Catless Mid Pipes & FREE SHIPPING!

Jigsaw89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up about an ebay auction for MOPAR part# P5153168. I recently purchased a set of these headers from the seller and have only good things to say about the MOPAR kit, the seller and the prompt free shipping from CA to NJ. Let it be known that I have no ties to this auction or seller and do not profit from this posting or auction in any way, shape or form. I figured my fellow Ram SRT-10 owners would like to be made aware of a fair deal for discontinued parts that help free up HP/TQ.

ebay auction #370337202078 or search MOPAR SRT10

Picture pasted from the auction:

Attachments

• MoparLongTubes.jpg
    MoparLongTubes.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,147
:rock: :rock: :rock:

they look to be equal length pipes also:burnout:

same set i have ,,,the best of the best ,,,how much they asking?

kyle's srt10 said:
Sent him a message.. We'll see what they want for them:D

anything under 1400 is a deal ,,,that set comes as mine did with 02 extenders ,gaskets ,,,the works ,,,even pics for install and pipe wrap :rock:

Do these remove the catalytic converter and if so, does it match up with the factory mid-pipes?... if so, these are mine. When I go to get my emissions done I will need to put the stockers on since in TN you have to have a catalytic converter, well at least in my county.

10banger said:
Do these remove the catalytic converter and if so, does it match up with the factory mid-pipes?... if so, these are mine. When I go to get my emissions done I will need to put the stockers on since in TN you have to have a catalytic converter, well at least in my county.

yes they remove cats ,,,no they dont fit to stock mid pipes ,,,they replace mid pipes ,,,:D these go for over 1800 plus shipping :rock:

Last edited:
10banger said:
Would I be able to customize my stock mid-pipes just for emissions?:dontknow: :dontknow: Just wondering if this is possible...

look at flange for header to pipe in picture ,,,i guess you could do it :) you would be better off with bassani shorty headers ,,,they bolt up to stock mid pipes

Last edited:
10banger said:
Wow, what a steal.. I'd really like to purchase these, if I can get my stock mid's with cats to match up w/ the Mopar's.... this is a freakin deal! Thanks for posting it!

and those mopar header wont go for 799 bucks trust me ,,,at last min you will see some sniping:D

Ironhead said:
and those mopar header wont go for 799 bucks trust me ,,,at last min you will see some sniping:D
But like you said... anything under $1400 is a deal.... I doubt it will reach that. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the billy boat exhaust but I'd be willing to put that on hold to snag these.... I think I could handle waiting for a while to add 15+ hp.:rock:

10banger said:
Does anyone have pics of these installed in the engine bay? I'd like to see what they look like after a little heat gets on them.
sorry bud, I jsut got off the phone with him and bought every set he had for $600,so if you want a set, I'll sell you a set for $999 shipped:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
sorry bud, I jsut got off the phone with him and bought every set he had for $600,so if you want a set, I'll sell you a set for $999 shipped:)

LOL:elefant: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back