MOPAR Long Tube Headers w/Catless Mid Pipes & FREE SHIPPING!

They been going for $1100's, I did see one go for in the upper $900's.....THANKS FOR LETTING OUT MY SECRET........I have been lying in waiting for a set to go cheap, but now EVERYONE knows, and I might as well go rob Ft. Knox.

If ebay has been your 'secret' you need a new perspective on life. Just kiddin' F. Based on your signature mods, it looks like you've got header money+++ into your QC already.

Anyway, my kit promptly arrived complete with install directions, heat shielding material to protect the plastic inner fender wells & steering linkage, metal & plastic zip ties, two O2 sensor extenders, gaskets, everything that MOPAR part #P5153168 was supposed to come with. I did my research before purchasing a set and a typical MOPAR distributor will sell these at $1,800 plus shipping. Here's an opportunity to get a good deal (like I did) at a realistic price with free shipping.

lol....I've been watching these and bidding on every set he posts. I didn't win the last auction I was bidding on but he sent me a second chance offer and I accepted.

I was a bit skeptical of course because of the great deal, btu this dude is legit. I got them on Fri right before I went out of town, but I opened the box to inspect to make sure I didn't have 6 cinder blocks or something....lol

This kit is NICE....comes with everything you need, including wrap as described below. If he'll make you a deal that you're ok with, jump on it. I was also happy to get a set below ~ $1400ish, but got mine at a steal compared to that.

I wont mention my price out of respect for our deal and the second chance offer, but it was the best price I have ever seen on these by far.

He's a stand up guy, good communication and ships fast. :rock: :rock:

--wes

Just to let you all know,these headers should get coated,I put mine on and within 5 min the inner fender on the drivers side started to melt,I didn't have them wrapped,but pulled the liner back a little but not enough,mine are getting pulled out and coated here right away.

i did not coat mine,,,all i did was trim some of the fender liner with a pair of big shears,,cut about two inches off them on each side ,,no melting had them in for 3 months :D seen a pair sell for 1200 the other day ,,,dont know if it was same guy though:dontknow: i got mine for that with free shipping:D

Last edited:
Ok, who got them.... The auction just ended and someone got them for $1,175.00 :) Darn Good Price.....

the guy sent me a second chance offer for a lower price good thing i didnt win :)

oldcolt said:
Oh oh, I just got wood!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
yeah bro , I dont mind at all , jsut have them shipped to me, if you need my address I thnk its on the site if you cant ever get me, and I can either ship it usps or ups for ya good sir:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yeah bro , I dont mind at all , jsut have them shipped to me, if you need my address I thnk its on the site if you cant ever get me, and I can either ship it usps or ups for ya good sir:)
Well now I have wood :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back