MOPAR LONG TUBES

CHRISG82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHATS YOUR FEELING ON THESE ,I HAVE A SET AVAILABLE TO ME FOR A GOOD PRICE ,ARE THEY GOOD HP/QUALITY??THANKS:rock:

I ran them on my truck for a while. When coated they look good, sound good, and give good performance.

I cant wait to install mine when they show up. I got mine from the dealer we deal with because the price is better than any U.S. price for me and no shipping or brokerage. There were 6 sets available at the Detroit warehouse now there is 5 for sure. :rock:

Tooloe said:
do it but whats a good price

i got the whole kit new ,,,o2 extenders and everything,,,was easy for headers to install,, did it in my garage ,,,only one small cut on finger:D

$1400 shipped to me,,,hate to say it but he was a fliy by night thing ,,guy came on here ,,,i seen post and bought them 10 mins later they booted him for being a non paying vendor ,,,i forgot his name ,,,,,larry might know he posts on those other sites

My first modification...many years ago, never had a problem...be sure to get them Jet Hot Coated prior to installation.

I highly recommend the Mopar Long Tube headers. Like everyone is saying, be sure to coat them before you install them.

CHRISG82 said:
also am i going to need a tune?????

With catless mids, i would venture to say yes a tune would be needed and/or rear O2 sims. With hi-flow catted mids and OEM O2's I wouldn't think a retune would be needed.

FastRam said:
With catless mids, i would venture to say yes a tune would be needed and/or rear O2 sims. With hi-flow catted mids and OEM O2's I wouldn't think a retune would be needed.

i left rear o2 sims wire tied to my frame ,,,,plugged hole with 1 for my a/f o2 and stuck an old o2 that is not hooked up in other,,a/f on mine did not change ,,,would a new tune help a tad yes,,,do you need to not drive or panick for a tune just cause you put headers no ,,,just my 2 cents worth ,,,that is worth 1.5 cents these days :D

Like FastRam and Ironhead said...

Dan Craigin (DC Performance) told me some time ago that their performance tune is already designed around headers. I would think that the other tuners do the same with their tunes just because headers are a standard performance mod.

If you were to go catless, that does require a retune, according to him.

I might try headers myself one day....

Ronnie

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back