Mopar Nationals 2007

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Figured we could give everyone a heads up its only 11 months away!
this one was so great if we start planning now , maybe more and more of everyone can make it!
We now know were the cruiz in's are, the restaraunts, hotels and motels.
Maybe we can find a motel at a decent price for everyone and alll stay close together.
if we start thinking now , it will turn out to be awesome!:D

Stinker said:
Figured we could give everyone a heads up its only 11 months away!
this one was so great if we start planning now , maybe more and more of everyone can make it!
We now know were the cruiz in's are, the restaraunts, hotels and motels.
Maybe we can find a motel at a decent price for everyone and alll stay close together.
if we start thinking now , it will turn out to be awesome!:D

if you start planning now...you can run a 13 next year........:D

Im in........

I'm with ya:burnout: .....I missed out this year, cause cash was alittle low, but I am saving up for next year......and I'm ready to meet you all.....bikertat

Thats the idea! If we start discussing it now , maybe more can make it!

I know some stayed at the hilton, kinda high dollar, How about $120 a night?

Just from where we stayed it was 30 minutes from the track, away from traffic, and many restaraunts at the front door, rrooms clean , and air cold?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a group buy type deal...same hotel and such.....That way I can visit you guys that have your wifes and ................:dontknow:

Stinker said:
Thats the idea! If we start discussing it now , maybe more can make it!

I know some stayed at the hilton, kinda high dollar, How about $120 a night?

Just from where we stayed it was 30 minutes from the track, away from traffic, and many restaraunts at the front door, rrooms clean , and air cold?:D

Cold air = good

Hell, you know I'm in. Like flynn. Missed this year but won't miss next! Will need a bigger tent, I saw trucks parked outside of it this year, what's up with that? I still think they need to re-name it the MOPAR VCTOA Nationals...:D I wonder if they would make a class just for our trucks?

So Tom needs to start getting submissions for the next NATS CD, Nowwhat needs to find a wing for his truck, everyone with trucks in various states of rebuild need to get finished, Boomer has to get caught up so he can relax more, and all of us need to get our asses to next years NATS!!!!:rock: :rock: :burnout:

Stretch

im in, i hope to be towing my challenger with my truck next year. cant wait to see you guys agian.

Hell Yes Im in...Gonna maybe bring the g/f or my son for the whole deal..

I would be happy to drive there. How many miles from LA? I would probably visit Gary so he can change my oil (if possible), then come back home and have DC change my oil again! !

Silverback said:
Depending on work issues:( I will be up for it.

Oh come on now... you have a whole year to make plans around work:D I'm sure you have enough pull to just about do what ever you want around there, right?:D :p

Would love to have you there next year, you know how much you're loved...:dancing:

Stretch

We need to get a hotel in the city of Heath next year. We must find a hotel that is willing to take all of our reservations. And damnit Silverback, you MUST make it next year. I am looking forward to it already.

Bill.

amoparman said:
Oh come on now... you have a whole year to make plans around work:D I'm sure you have enough pull to just about do what ever you want around there, right?:D :p

Would love to have you there next year, you know how much you're loved...:dancing:

Stretch

Begood said:
We need to get a hotel in the city of Heath next year. We must find a hotel that is willing to take all of our reservations. And damnit Silverback, you MUST make it next year. I am looking forward to it already.

Bill.

Believe me guys, I want to be there. The damn assignment I have right now (and it's a two year assignment at least) leaves me little time for myself or freedom at times. I'm off next week, but that's only because I had already paid for the vacation rental house on the coast. They even checked to see if the company would reimburse me for the cost. As it is I have to take my laptop and company cell with me so they can get a hold of me.

Okay, enough of my fu*king whining for now.

I will make every possible effort to make it. You can count on that.

Begood said:

Bill.

That's for sure! That was great watching everyone cruising.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back