Mopar Nationals 2007

Riff62 said:
Yep..Last time I mentioned him in a post he sent me a pissy email..:rolleyes:
Sorry for the miisunderstanding....:eek: :D
Hehehehe How come I never get one :( I miss that dude like I miss jungle rot :D I say we get our space as far as possible from that Moron and the 3 other idiots that join him :rock:

Riff62 said:
Yep..Last time I mentioned him in a post he sent me a pissy email..:rolleyes:
Sorry for the miisunderstanding....:eek: :D
No misunderstanding. I knew who you were talking about. I just wanted to clarify in case anyone else thought it was me posting on the NFFF. No biggie.

Riff62 said:
Stink..
It looks like "Big Dave" is trying to set something up for that site. He posted on the NFFF about it, but I didnt see anyone answering that post. He mentions something about being near the Viper guys..Sounds like he wants the same spot as last year..
And Dave..if you read this, I am just posting it as info..so dont get your panties all twisted...

I talked to him today. He is going with a Rumble Bee group and having their own tent, about 13 takers to date....so we shouldn't have any issues. He is at a different tent and a different hotel (than most), but will be in the area for those who want to say 'howdy'.

Kevan said:
VTCOA contact for Mopar Nationals 2007: Kevan Geier
[email protected]

If you are unable to get ahold of Kevan, please contact McRodney via PM or email through this forum.

THANKS EVERYONE!

So are you taking money for the tent rental?

Not yet. I'll start a tent thread when I get the total from the Nats people.

With as many trucks as we have coming this year, I'm not sure 2 of the big tents will be enough. We may need more.

I'll keep everyone updated.

I think I will bring a chain saw to cut down some of the wooden posts to make more room to get in and out. Not to mention a shovel to dig out the metal spikes. I'm not sure what they were thinking last year??

Bone said:
I think I will bring a chain saw to cut down some of the wooden posts to make more room to get in and out. Not to mention a shovel to dig out the metal spikes. I'm not sure what they were thinking last year??
and a ban on scooters :mad:

Anyone hear from Indy?..was wondering how he is and if he is going this year..

EMT's that are girls taking care of open wounds Do Not equal Chicks digging you. 3 EMT's do not = a flock either :).........and none of the EMT's in Columbus Ohio look like the one's found on Scrub's or Grey's Anatomy

mopower1958 said:
I saw no chicks flocking around you last year!!!:D :D :D
That's what the tents are for...:D

WAZZSUP said:
EMT's that are girls taking care of open wounds Do Not equal Chicks digging you. 3 EMT's do not = a flock either :).........and none of the EMT's in Columbus Ohio look like the one's found on Scrub's or Grey's Anatomy
You weren't drinking enough.:dontknow:

Ya know who got the hottest chicks? Phil.
The ER at the hospital was like a hottie factory.
That's a helluva price to pay though.

I receieved a very cool X-mas card from Phil. I haven't heard from him in a while. Last time we spoke, he was progressing quickly.

To further reiterate:
NO SCOOTERS AT MOPAR NATIONALS

Can't wait for the NATS this year!!! The Stretch man WILL be there this year!!!!

Stretch

it's going to be a sick time....can't wait for Heath and Brice:rock: ....we should bring in chics, hot chics are a rare commodity in Hebron, OH

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back