Mopar Nationals 2007

as far as tent goes we havent set that up yet, when we start registering for the nats in a few months we get the tent then

mopower1958 said:
Hey Donny we doing burnouts in Heath again this year?:D :D
OH Yeah kid.....i've been working on them all year.....charge up that video camera!

We had the biggest tent last year, but most people parked out front..getting in and out of the tent was a pain from what I saw..Maybe we should just get a smaller tent and use it for hangn out under..Thers no way a tent is gonna hold everyones trucks anyway..multiple tents get expensive..I personally dont care if my truck is under the tent..Im there to hang out and see everyone, not necessarily to show my truck..

Riff62 said:
We had the biggest tent last year, but most people parked out front..getting in and out of the tent was a pain from what I saw..Maybe we should just get a smaller tent and use it for hangn out under..Thers no way a tent is gonna hold everyones trucks anyway..multiple tents get expensive..I personally dont care if my truck is under the tent..Im there to hang out and see everyone, not necessarily to show my truck..
what he said...lol:rock:

let me know where your staying in nashville, im planning on meeting you there and riding up with you this year

Yeah..unless they reserve space near the tent for us, parking will be an issue..Dont know how that would work..Tell them we need a 20x20 tent or whatever, and parking for 30 or more trucks?..and hope no one decides to park there?..

OK good deal, im sure they will have a vacancy i shouldnt have to reserve a room in advance

A small tent isn't a bad idea.....until it rains. :)
We had perfect weather last year. I hope we have the same, but if not...it could get ugly.

I was thinking (2) medium-sized tents. That would cover most of the trucks, and there would be room left over for those wanting to park on the grass.

We should talk to the event folks and ask for that whole section of grass- designate it as the "Viper Area".
".....a bunch of snakes in the grass....."
:D

Kevan said:
A small tent isn't a bad idea.....until it rains. :)
We had perfect weather last year. I hope we have the same, but if not...it could get ugly.

I was thinking (2) medium-sized tents. That would cover most of the trucks, and there would be room left over for those wanting to park on the grass.

We should talk to the event folks and ask for that whole section of grass- designate it as the "Viper Area".
".....a bunch of snakes in the grass....."

How about "Viper Powered Pit"?

I think we should nominate someone to take care of the tent deal and the pits

and since Kevan is a super guy and totally trusworthy, and also close to the track:D

I think we should make Kevan the "King of Canopies"

I knwo I trust him 100%, and he is super thorough!:D

Stinker said:
I think we should nominate someone to take care of the tent deal and the pits

and since Kevan is a super guy and totally trusworthy, and also close to the track:D

I think we should make Kevan the "King of Canopies"

I knwo I trust him 100%, and he is super thorough!:D
Oh no you don't....I'm not takin' on the biggest event of the year by myself.

I'll help out, but....I'm certainly no king of anything. :D

Kevan said:
Oh no you don't....I'm not takin' on the biggest event of the year by myself.

I'll help out, but....I'm certainly no king of anything. :D

I have done heard of your pop tent work out britches:D

So comon now at least just the tent:rock:

PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE:D :D :D :D :D

Ya know what sucks? I can hear your giggle all the way up here. :)

Ok, but there are a few conditions and things I need.
  1. All of the track and event contact information from last year. I believe Womsterr has that. Someone will have to contact him and get it.
  2. I need absolute confirmation (swear on your intake manifold) on those trucks that will be there. 99% doesn't cut it. I need 100%.
  3. I need an assistant. Someone who will be in attendance that can fill in for me when Doneo, Boomer, and I are under a truck somewhere. :) Close by would be nice, but not necessary. They also need to have plenty of cell phone minutes available, now through Sept. 1.

...and last but not least......
  4. Stinker needs to provide a detailed pictorial of how to swap out spark plug wires on the Gen. 3 Viper engine without removing the intake manifold.

What I will do:
  • Try to get us entry/exit access via Gate B. I will lobby hard for this. It not only makes perfect sense, but it also improves safety/reduces risk at the event.
  • Claim the grass area by Gate B as "The Viper Pit". This would be an area for the trucks *and* cars.
  • Make sure that each VTCOA member pays the same amount for entry into the event, and the same amount for track runs.
  • Arrange for the proper amount of tents to cover the attending vehicles.

I can't believe I'm doing this.....

Kevan said:
Ya know what sucks? I can hear your giggle all the way up here. :)

Ok, but there are a few conditions and things I need.
  1. All of the track and event contact information from last year. I believe Womsterr has that. Someone will have to contact him and get it.
  2. I need absolute confirmation (swear on your intake manifold) on those trucks that will be there. 99% doesn't cut it. I need 100%.
  3. I need an assistant. Someone who will be in attendance that can fill in for me when Doneo, Boomer, and I are under a truck somewhere. :) Close by would be nice, but not necessary. They also need to have plenty of cell phone minutes available, now through Sept. 1.

...and last but not least......
  4. Stinker needs to provide a detailed pictorial of how to swap out spark plug wires on the Gen. 3 Viper engine without removing the intake manifold.

What I will do:
  • Try to get us entry/exit access via Gate B. I will lobby hard for this. It not only makes perfect sense, but it also improves safety/reduces risk at the event.
  • Claim the grass area by Gate B as "The Viper Pit". This would be an area for the trucks *and* cars.
  • Make sure that each VTCOA member pays the same amount for entry into the event, and the same amount for track runs.
  • Arrange for the proper amount of tents to cover the attending vehicles.

I can't believe I'm doing this.....

how bout video?:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back